What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 3 - Silverstone night

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race date: 29. November
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 21:00 - 22:30
Weather forecast: Dry

Race schedule:
18:00 - Server reboot
18:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his channel) - and stay there
20:25 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag when you exit turn 18

Server: Build 1098
Event on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/rf2SRCA
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: TBA

Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

We suggest you to select Endurance Megane for 90 minutes race.
Car -> Megane Trophy II -> Tuning -> Endurance kit.

silverstone.png

Sorry to whomever I bumped at turn 3, my game froze for like 40sec and I didn't have control.

Sorry to whomever I bumped at turn 3, my game froze for like 40sec and I didn't have control.
I suggest using lowest graphic-settings possible and borderless window mode coz of... well... rf2. :| Had many of those freezes in the past. (would recommend those settings even if you have a super hyper mega gaming pc:)) Also make sure your cpu temps stay low. :p

I suggest using lowest graphic-settings possible and borderless window mode coz of... well... rf2. :| Had many of those freezes in the past. (would recommend those settings even if you have a super hyper mega gaming pc:)) Also make sure your cpu temps stay low. :p
Thank you for the information. I'm fairly new to rFactor 2 and I'm not used to game crashes. :)

Good racing all of you, I'm sure many of you have learned alot from this race and Season 1 as a whole. Just remember to stay within the track limits at all times, if we see someone regularly going over the track limits (and we will see :p) we are able to give live penalties.

More news to come in the days to follow, as we look over the race.