What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 3 - Istanbul Park

Ok, so I finally got around to post my race report. I have had an AMAZING race! I watched my streamed/uploaded video and I took time (almost this whole evening) to comment the race extensively. In such an extent that initially YT didn't allow me to post the description as it was too long.

Attached is my recorded race. Go to the description and select a timestamp to go to that part of the race.

I personally want to thank @Ger Peeters for such a fantastic battle in the first part of the race. And I HAVE to thank @Marie Hruschka for an AMAZING battle during most of the race. These battles are exactly the reason why I do online sim racing.

Server: Server 1
Start: P13
Finish: P13

Last edited:
Hi @Mohammed el Gueriri , that was certainly fun racing :).
I think we both were getting used to wet conditions and were very much matching in pace.
We both had some moments where the other could take advantage, but there was not much in it during that phase.

Was (almost ;)) sorry that you fell back behind a bit later on in the race as for me it became a concentration game.
No close fights, larger gaps both in front and behind of me.

Must also compliment drivers I was able to lap, almost all provided possibility for a clean safe and quick pass.
Some passes were a bit scary but nothing worth for a review in my opinion, certainly considering difficult conditions.

The Penalties of Round 3 have been added to posts 3 and 4 in this thread.
Please note that they will not be taken over to any other series or any other season. This is mostly for you to check what you did wrong round 3 and improve on that.
And the ones that can be applied in the 4th race will of course be applied there