What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 3 - 6 hours of Interlagos

Frans-Jan Romme

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
would love a slightly longer 6th gear....... I don't think there's been many legit overtakes in P3 so far since we are on rev limit before the end of the straight, but understand that modifying the cars any further is probably not ideal.

Also legit question, will the pit line be warnings or instant penalty like last year? I got 3 x stop go last year for just glancing it once, if it could please be warnings it would be greatly appreciated but I do understand the safety concerns.

Thanks.
I think its better like this, it's a bitt more comming to the driver, some settings standaard i think its better... there is alot to change on the cars setup to make a difference ;-)

Adam Crane

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
I would support a longer 6th gear in the LMP3 -- increasing the delta between LMP3 and GTE would be great for both classes and would increase the amount of battling/skill/strategy between LMP3 cars if they weren't on the limiter halfway up the front (not)straight.

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
I think its better like this, it's a bitt more comming to the driver, some settings standaard i think its better... there is alot to change on the cars setup to make a difference ;-)
I'm not sure standard setup options can help this lol

Looks like it will only be Sao Paolo, Estoril and le mans that we have the major shortage of revs. I'm sure Jimmi will come up with a good solution. Otherwise we'll just make do :)

Jos Araneda

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
I'm not sure standard setup options can help this lol

Looks like it will only be Sao Paolo, Estoril and le mans that we have the major shortage of revs. I'm sure Jimmi will come up with a good solution. Otherwise we'll just make do :)
... and you have to show THAT turn? You are cruel, Shawn. :oops:

Victor Ivanov

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
What's the real road development set on? I've done about 30 laps in the Div 4 server and I didn't see even a little rubber line forming.

What's the real road development set on? I've done about 30 laps in the Div 4 server and I didn't see even a little rubber line forming.
30 laps from one car is obviously not going to mean anything. Just imagine the real road when that is the same as 30 cars doing 1 lap, double after 2 laps and then do that for 6 hours.
I have not tested how many laps you need to do to get the optimal real road. So I don’t know. What I do know is that there is a base already set.

Dennis Lind

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Normally you do around 1 lap on the track to get the pressures built up and then you are on racepace.... Real life anyways.
Will see if I can fetch a rubber file.

Victor Ivanov

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
I wasn't complaining, I was just asking what is it set on to eventually have an idea how many laps do I need :)
BTW the pit entry line is invisible again in certain conditions and the game gives you a warning even you touch it.

David Serra

VEC Division 2
VLMS
VLMS Season Pass
SRC Season pass
I wasn't complaining, I was just asking what is it set on to eventually have an idea how many laps do I need :)
BTW the pit entry line is invisible again in certain conditions and the game gives you a warning even you touch it.
Line is dangerously fair as soon as an overtaking is made, result ---> penalized :confused:

Line is dangerously fair as soon as an overtaking is made, result ---> penalized :confused:
And you should not overtake on that line at all, stay clear off it. Not changed since last season (in fact it could be since S9, cant remember tbh). Its a matter of learning not to use it at all ;)
I know, i was just explaining that 30 laps is not a lot :)

..and yes obviously extra work have impacted this, just like the Interlagos track was posted a few days later than normal.
We are doing the best we can - my estimated guess would be somewhere from early to mid next week. One division is done and dusted.

Jose Ortuno

VEC Division 2
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
VLMS Season Pass
And you should not overtake on that line at all, stay clear off it. Not changed since last season (in fact it could be since S9, cant remember tbh). Its a matter of learning not to use it at all ;)

I know, i was just explaining that 30 laps is not a lot :)
Could you clarify where the pit limiter line is please? I couldn't see that clear and I don't want any S&G, sry :(