What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 2 - Atlanta Motorsports Park

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race date: 22. November
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 – 15:30
Weather forecast: Dry

Race schedule:
18:00 - Server reboot
18:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak - and stay there
20:25 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag when you exit turn 13

Server: Build 1098
Event on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/rf2SRCA
Flag rules: Black only
Broadcast: TBA

Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

We suggest you to select Endurance Megane for 90 minutes race.
Car -> Megane Trophy II -> Tuning -> Endurance kit.

atlanta.jpg

The track itself will warn and penalize of white line infractions, we suggest you learn the tracks boundries BEFORE the race. Rolling start, race starts after turn 12 as marked on track map.

Stewards review.

Reported incidents.
4832 -
L. Sa spins and fails to lock his brakes. - Avoidable contact - Drive through

Code 80 violations.
L. Sa - 60 second stop and hold
B. Quenaudon - Gave back the advantage he had gained - No further action warranted

Penalties carried over from last race.
Because of no-shows

Gridello - 2x Drive through = 60 seconds Stop and Hold
Lundvall - 1x Drive through
Gray - 3x Drive through = 120 seconds Stop and Hold
Petrovsky - 1x Drive through

Final summary
Gridello - 2x Drive through = 60 seconds Stop and Hold
Lundvall - 1x Drive through
Gray - 3x Drive through = 120 seconds Stop and Hold
Petrovsky - 1x Drive through
Sa - 120 seconds Stop and Hold

Important notes
@Luis Manuel Sa has been put under probation for the next round. Any reckless driving or ignoring of rules will result in an instant black flag, given by the live stewards. Furthermore, it will result in a 12 month ban from any SRC championships.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having stuttering here? I mean my fps drops from 180 to like 50 randomly.. Or is it just me with old overclocked amd phenom cpu? :D

I'm sorry to announce that tonight I will not be present at the race.

I had an unexpected last minute and I can not be your

thank you
Ivan

I'm afraid there won't be a livestream tonight. My game is crashing everytime it loads the cars. I tried everything but a clean install, but there is not enough time for that. Apologies.

Hi
First i would like apologies for my driving style yesterday. For some reason my pedals calibrated wrong and brake pedal stack around 3%. Just after start i find it's something wrong but I don't know what to the time what I have problem after turn 13. Just before this turn I tweak brake balance more to the front what's I find it's not help. on the middle on turn 13 I lose controle catch grass and go straight to the barrier. what's I try back on track I find my brake it's lock. because I crash not to far from the pit I take decision to go to the pit and try fix car and brake pedal problem. After this all damages car fills really weird but I take decision to try finish this race. For this place I want apologies anybody who been disturb by my brake lights. Sorry for that, if I know I have problem with brakes I be not start on this race.

Pawel, s**t happens in long distance races all the time, sometimes driver is not focused enough, next time software makes problems or hardware like in your case. The most important, you finished this race even you went trough hard 90 minutes :)
Do you have Fanatec pedals?

Replay file is uploaded, we will consider all IRRs submitted before Thursday, 24th of November, 20:00 CET.

Pawel, s**t happens in long distance races all the time, sometimes driver is not focused enough, next time software makes problems or hardware like in your case. The most important, you finished this race even you went trough hard 90 minutes :)
Do you have Fanatec pedals?
No. I have G27 with Leo Bodnar cable. What i do on pit i just open calibration software and set up min to 35% position on brake pedal. Take me some time to absorb to new dead zone :eek:

I had a big issue yesterday evening: i did not heard the whisper for virtual Safety Car. I realised it when i came back on the 2 leaders. Then i stopped the car to restore my real position during the virtual safety car, and finished the race with triangular tyres.

OK then. I have similar problem sometimes with my V3 pedals, because driver messes something and even I press brake pedal "to the floor", it does only to about 30% of its strenght, so I always check Fanatec driver before any race :)

Baptiste, we saw it and thanks to explain what happened. We will go trough replay of the race for every single racer in next days anyway and try to figure out what happened.

Matej it's good habit and i know that now. I dont forgot reset my comp an router but im been on rush and i compliantly forgot about check rig hardware same problem with DashMeaterPro (have some delay)