What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 2 - 6 hours of Sepang

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score

Race Length: 6 hours
Race day: 2. November

Division 1-3 Race schedule:
15:00 - Server reboot
15:05 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
15:45 - All cars must be on the server - and stay there
16:00 - Qualifying (all classes)
16:45 - Warmup
16:55 - Start of formation lap + memorial lap for Josh Hoare
17:00 - Green flag

Classes: LMHC, LMP2 and GTE

Server Settings:
rFactor 2:
Latest build
Simulated race start Time: 15:00
Time accelerated: x1
Flag rules: Black only
Weather: Weather applied on raceday
Broadcast: Yes
Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap
Server details: Click here

Race director: Jimmi Allison
Live stewards:
Division 2: TBA
Division 3: Jean-Paul Van Aerle

Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Race schedule times are in CET/CEST whatever is being used in Copenhagen at the time of the race.

Last edited:

Dan Svoboda

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
anybody having trouble with the mod update? i've gone through the whole "unsubscribe-resubscribe GTE, Oreca, Senna" rigmarole, and the mod still fails to install.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
anybody having trouble with the mod update? i've gone through the whole "unsubscribe-resubscribe GTE, Oreca, Senna" rigmarole, and the mod still fails to install.
The mod was not even updated.
The only thing that was added was Sepang and the vmod, so there should be none of that, perhaps you are subbed to something else?

Dan Svoboda

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
The mod was not even updated.
The only thing that was added was Sepang and the vmod, so there should be none of that, perhaps you are subbed to something else?
it's a fresh rF2 install (the drive where i had steam installed went belly-up)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Today I learned that a member of VEC @Josh Hoare passed away recently. VEC usually stays away from politics, death and other sensitive subjects. But when one of our own passes - this is not something we can just ignore or just look the other way.
Strategy wise - at Sepang, please plan an extra lap at the start under pitlimiter for a memorial lap to Josh Hoare.