What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 1 - Montreal

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES
FAILURE TO SIGN OUT IN TIME WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM S10.

Race Length:
90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules:
Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone:
In effect through first full race lap

Race results

Last edited by a moderator:
Stewards review DIVISION 1

Orange Zone:
None.

Pit entry and exit blend line violations

None.

Reported incidents:
920 - Dan Long drives with slicks on a flooded track and has several moments of dangerous driving because of this. On one instance, he makes heavy contact with William Geuze. - 30 second stop and hold for Dan Long.
3330 - Marc Veit ignored blue flags for more than 3 corners in a row. - Drive through
4360 - Mohammed El Gueriri ignored blue flags for more than 3 corners in a row - Drive through
4392 - Frank Godrecki outbrakes himself and then lightly taps Jan Studenski, who then has a little wiggle - Racing incident
4435 - Driver who reported this was not involved, and therefore broke rule 15.5.4. Doing this again will result in a penalty.
4576 - Frank Godrecki tries to pass Jan Studenski by following the lapping car through. Dangerous thing to do in wet conditions but nothing happened. 1st warning for Frank Godrecki
4612 - Frank Godrecki brakes later for the hairpin and is alongside Jan Studenski at the turn in point. While somewhat on the agressive side, no reason to penalize as there was very light contact, Jan Studenski wasn't pushed wide and didn't receive damage.

Final summary of penalties

Dan Long - 30 second stop and hold
Marc Veit - Drive through
Mohammed El Gueriri - Drive through

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Stewards review DIVISION 2

Orange Zone:
310 - Alen Terzic outbrakes himself for the hairpin and makes contact - 30 second stop and hold

Pit entry and exit blend line violations

None.

Reported incidents:
1523 - David Roca Gruart's high ping causes contact - Please fix this or face a black flag in Race 2.

Final summary of penalties

Alen Terzic - 30 second stop and hold

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Looking forward to this race, however I've just found out that my parents have just booked a holiday and that I will miss round 2 and 3, would I be allowed to participate in the 4th race if there is one?

Thank you Jimmi, a bit confusing how I was number 47 on the list...but now i'm 6th on the reserve list. o_O

Last edited:
PLEASE SIGN OUT 24h AHEAD OF THE EVENT SO WE CAN CONTACT THE RESERVES
FAILURE TO SIGN OUT IN TIME WILL GET YOU REMOVED FROM S10.

Hello.

Race 1 I can not drive it because of holiday. The other 2 races, I drive just with it.

Regards Rik

I can see some nicknames on the server. I will not call names at this point, but be sure we will be strict with this rule:

"Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race."

I can see some nicknames on the server. I will not call names at this point, but be sure we will be strict with this rule:

"Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race."
To add to this: No special characters, so @Eric Wesstrom should be Westrom or Westroem, not Weström.