What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 1 - 4 hours of Silverstone

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
1568541088009.png
Race Length: 4 hours
Race day: 5. October

Division 1-3 Race schedule:
15:00 - Server reboot
15:05 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
15:45 - All cars must be on the server - and stay there
16:00 - Qualifying (all classes)
16:45 - Warmup
16:55 - Start of formation lap
17:00 - Green flag

Classes: LMHC, LMP2 and GTE

Server Settings:
rFactor 2:
Latest build
Simulated race start Time: 15:00
Time accelerated: x1
Flag rules: Black only
Weather: live weather
Broadcast: Yes
Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap
Server details: Click here
Race director: Jimmi Allison
Live stewards:
Division 2: Nick Newcombe
Division 3: Jean-Paul Van Aerle
Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Race schedule times are in CET/CEST whatever is being used in Copenhagen at the time of the race.

Last edited:

Thierry Bovo

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Will the sign up for Div3 open again, in order to fill in the amount of free spots comparing to the number of cars in the other divisions ?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Will this be the standard for the rest of the season? its a much fairer way for all
I don’t see why it’s more fair... but that’s beside the point it’s open now and will be until I hear enough negative about other divisions and classes, so again i´d rather not answer for a full season on this.

Hermann Stocchi

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
If you don't see the cars when you join the vec server after the latest update, follow this instructions:

1) Close rF2, then open your steam folder, go to steamapps -> workshop -> content -> 365960 -> 1852509549
2) Copy all the RFCMP/RFMOD stuff and paste in Steam folder -> steamapps -> common -> rFactor2 -> packages
3) Start rF2, wait for things to install and now you should see the cars once you join the VEC Servers

Last edited:

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
If you don't see the cars when you join the vec server after the latest update, follow this instructions:

1) Close rF2, then open your steam folder, go to steamapps -> workshop -> content -> 365960 -> 1852509549
2) Copy all the RFCMP/RFMOD stuff and paste in Steam folder -> steamapps -> common -> rFactor2 -> packages
3) Start rF2, wait for things to install and now you should see the cars once you join the VEC Servers
But first make sure you also report the issue. So this workshop stuff can get fixed :)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with missing the track?
As notice say - I’m away in Frankfurt at the IAA. But yeah I can check when I check in at hotel

Alex Schmurtz

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Anyone else have issues with missing the track?
As notice say - I’m away in Frankfurt at the IAA. But yeah I can check when I check in at hotel
Yes, I know at least @Jeremy Talbot got the issue as well and could not join the server because he is missing the track (I guess he is now asleep like all our friends from down under...;))

I didn't see any problem when I got the update yesterday evening but didn't try joining the server; I'll try tonight.

Pedro Ramada

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hello Jimmi...

has you know Rui my team mate had the issue with missing cars... now today when i open Steam and rF2... the same for me... the update went working automatic and install eveything... but when i join i can't see any cars at all...

I did what Stocchi recomendend but i continue to note see anything, i've tried to restart pc and also do the " check integrity of files " but still nothing... no cars. I'll try tomorrow... probalby is a Steam thing... don't know maybe tomorrow when i open start to install and the cars will appear..... i hope lol... this is really weird.... :/

Jeremy Talbot

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hello Jimmi...

has you know Rui my team mate had the issue with missing cars... now today when i open Steam and rF2... the same for me... the update went working automatic and install eveything... but when i join i can't see any cars at all...

I did what Stocchi recomendend but i continue to note see anything, i've tried to restart pc and also do the " check integrity of files " but still nothing... no cars. I'll try tomorrow... probalby is a Steam thing... don't know maybe tomorrow when i open start to install and the cars will appear..... i hope lol... this is really weird.... :/
Have you installed Silverstone as well like Jimmi posted above? I had the same issue and my problem was the mod was missing Silverstone