What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 1 - 1000 miles of Indianapolis

Daniele Cannistraci

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
SRC Season pass
That wont help - it would require for you to uninstall the cars and then install the old cars, and nope i wont force everyone to do that because one driver wants to check ;)
Ok no problem, next time pls leave the old track, so if someone wants to check even after 20 days he can do it.

PS
Sorry @Erhan Jajovski i cant show you my correct action in agreement with "5.5 Entering a turn, the passing driver must minimally get their front wheels even with the rear wheels of the car they are passing before the point of turn-in, to have earned the right to a lane. At this point the driver being passed is responsible to leave a lane open. " but cost us S&G 60 sec.

Don Baumbach

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
Here's the SHQM #220 race summary (LMP2 div3)
Click on the chart below to view our race report, and to see hi-res version of the chart.
1540487383113.png

Ok no problem, next time pls leave the old track, so if someone wants to check even after 20 days he can do it.

PS
Sorry @Erhan Jajovski i cant show you my correct action in agreement with "5.5 Entering a turn, the passing driver must minimally get their front wheels even with the rear wheels of the car they are passing before the point of turn-in, to have earned the right to a lane. At this point the driver being passed is responsible to leave a lane open. " but cost us S&G 60 sec.
It would not have helped since we have updated the cars