What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Race 0 - Preseason at Silverstone

Race Length: 4 hours
Race day: 8. September

Division 1-4 Race schedule:
15:00 - Server reboot
15:05 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
15:50 - All cars must be on the server - and stay there - TEAMSPEAK VOICE TEST
16:00 - GTE Qualifying
16:20 - 5 min break
16:25 - LMP2/LMP3 Qualifying
16:45 - Warmup
16:55 - Start of formation lap (on pitlimiter - single file, no overlap - class leader should leave 5 second gap to the quicker class)
17:00 - Green flag, when YOU exit T18

Classes: LMP2, LMP3 and GTE

Server Settings:
rFactor 2:
Latest build
Simulated session start Time: 14:00
Time accelerated: x1
Flag rules: Black only
Weather: Live weather
Broadcast: No (not very likely anymore, as we dont have any commentators in house) YouTube Gaming
Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap
Server online: Check here
Server details: Click here

Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Race schedule times are in CET/CEST whatever is being used in Copenhagen at the time of the race.

Last edited:
Reserved for notes

- If your team wants to get into a higher division you will need to showcase all your drivers.
There are no need for any driver swaps, if we dont see all drivers we simply will guess we have put the team into the right division. However as above - if you want to have a chance to climb up - showcase all your drivers. We will use the average lap times and safety to compare drivers - we will NOT use the end result.

Results:
D1: rFactor-report
D2: rFactor-report
D3: http://simracing.club/ResultsSystem/vec/s11/d3r0.html
D4: http://simracing.club/ResultsSystem/vec/s11/d4r0.html

Last edited:
We will have at least ONE official practice session before the race, i have not set a date yet. I will do so within the next few days. However there is a few things i need to sort out first. Thank you for understanding the amount of work we have these days.

Morten Faarup

VEC Division 3
VEC Season Pass
The server is not locked on a driving position. I trust this not a mistake ;):sneaky:

Stefan Kanitz

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
As mentioned iam the only driver of our team who can participate in this race. So you will just have my "data". And iam the fastest of our team. Can I calculate with a "downrank" to a lower devision then? Iam fine with that if so.

Marco Vinciullo

VEC Division 4
SRC Season pass
Sorry if I ask, maybe it was already said and I have not read, I want to understand if a decision was made about the use or not of the aerodynamic upgrades ?

JM Cardenas Arnedo

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
I will be on vacation from August 29 to September 16. I can not be in the preseason race, but I will help my teammates prepare it. The rest of the team SRP SINL will be present.

Kyran Parkin

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
Hah. Looks like I'll be the only one from our car available that day. Guess I'll just have to do my best!