What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R7 - 12 hours of Le Mans

Pedro Ramada

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

On behalf of my team Ramada Motorsport I want to thank all those involved who have worked so hard for the championship to run as best as possible for all teams and drivers! I know that sometimes some of us easily criticize but in the face of the situation that happened in the race yesterday we should understand and try to help :) and it is great to see that so many people are collaborating with the admins and helping to make this problem be solved as fast as possible!

Massive Thank You to Bernd Schmidt and Jimmi Allison !! :)

Now to my drivers Nuno Pinto, Kevin Ryan... i'm extremely grateful for all the great work you guys have done and the great way we work as a team!

Thanks a million guys !!!! :D Virtual Le Mans Series GT Champions !! :D

Per Oqvist

Reaction score
Thanks for the series. #128 can´t report any technical issues this race. Without the bad luck I guess we would be in the lead ;) We got a not uncommon issue being secondary victim. 987 seconds in the pit early in the race is quite some hit for the morale. A shame about all the issues but we are probably the least upset team on the grid. A restart would made it a lot more fun of course but the issues was to severr I guess. Feel bad for the organisation.

As for upcoming season it would be fun to run the unnerfed P2 if we will run the same cars. And as for the track could we have gravel that actually slow down the car some (without beaching it of course). I made a misstake going for a lapping outside a corner and early felt I was in trouble no rubber and impossible to stop the car enough to make it turn in. But huge runoff area with a lot of gravel to slow you down so I was certain I would at least save the car. But the car behaved like it was aqua planing as soon as it hit the gravel.

Realistic or not I don´t know I lack the real life experience :)

Povilas Miciunas

Reaction score
Thanks for the series. #128 can´t report any technical issues this race. Without the bad luck I guess we would be in the lead ;) We got a not uncommon issue being secondary victim. 987 seconds in the pit early in the race is quite some hit for the morale. A shame about all the issues but we are probably the least upset team on the grid. A restart would made it a lot more fun of course but the issues was to severr I guess. Feel bad for the organisation.

As for upcoming season it would be fun to run the unnerfed P2 if we will run the same cars. And as for the track could we have gravel that actually slow down the car some (without beaching it of course). I made a misstake going for a lapping outside a corner and early felt I was in trouble no rubber and impossible to stop the car enough to make it turn in. But huge runoff area with a lot of gravel to slow you down so I was certain I would at least save the car. But the car behaved like it was aqua planing as soon as it hit the gravel.

Realistic or not I don´t know I lack the real life experience :)
What do you mean unnerfed?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Yes please - both drivers and even drivers who had no issues. But simply from teams that had these issues at some point, right now.

Povilas Miciunas

Reaction score
Stock p2 has more horsepowers
Yeah but iirc we're driving 2015 spec, aren't we? And the laptimes are somewhat similar if not faster than real life (while the top speed is quite a bit higher). Add a few more horses and LMP1s will be racing you. Of course I know nothing about BOP so I may be talking completely out of my bottom.

Jason Holden-Jones

Reaction score
On behalf of all of us at RSA Protea SimSports I would like to thank each and every one of you who took part in this fantastic first VLMS season, but special thanks is reserved for Bernd and Jimmi, and whoever else contributed from an admin/organisation/modding/broadcast/commentating point of view. We really appreciated all the effort and determination it takes to execute such a great championship.

From a team perspective, we are happy with our first season ever season as a team unit. The highlight being our LMGTE victory at Red Bull Ring, followed by the second position finish at Le Mans. If we can keep that momentum into the start of the new season, watch out :)

Our LMP2 campaign towards the end of the season was plagued by these weird Ai taking over disconnects, but feel we did well this season regardless and our championship position does in no-way reflect how good we are and how much better we can become.

RSA Protea SimSports is growing in strength and in numbers, and we are all very much looking forward to what Simracing.Club has in store for us in the new season.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Posted in VEC
After some troubleshooting and looking into files we are confident that we have found some issues - but still need to see some of vlms drivers files.

Good thing S397 are as open and as willing to help/troubleshot with us as they are.

Plan is still to have the race with no delay. Just FYI.

As both the VLMS P2 and GT champions are a part of VEC already - VLMS teams can apply for a spot at VEC - just a reminder we look into penalties etc.

Andrea Crespi

Reaction score
Hi guys, we of the Handy Racing Team wanna thank all of you for this champ, we enjoy a lot to race here, urd mod is great and all the competitors really fast, is so fashinating for me to work on something like this, find a set good for all the drivers in the team, think of the tactic and all related stuff for this kind of races

About the last race, we didn't crash or had cl but i've experienced some scary moments while i was driving, in the start/finish straight and all t1 i had some stuttering and bad fps never saw during the practice, then in the indianapolis corner i passed through/inside another p2 stopped in the corner exit :eek: (was something biblical) and when i was in battle with Baaden he passed in the last chicane for an enormous lag (is visible on the livestream) i disappeared and came back in the straight with him in front of me and my fuel passed in a second from 7,4 to 6,6 litres, had to drive the last lap before the pitstop with a really light foot

So in the end i've understood the decision to stop the race, strange podium but a little luck after all the championship with bad things happened to us

thank you again and see ya for next champ

Joao Brito

Reaction score
@Jimmi Allison

After some troubleshooting and looking into files we are confident that we have found some issues - but still need to see some of vlms drivers files.

Good thing S397 are as open and as willing to help/troubleshot with us as they are.

Plan is still to have the race with no delay. Just FYI.

As both the VLMS P2 and GT champions are a part of VEC already - VLMS teams can apply for a spot at VEC - just a reminder we look into penalties etc.
How can we apply for a spot?

Thnaks.