What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R7 - 12 hours of Le Mans

Joonas Raivio

SR.C License 4
Reaction score
Uploaded the last trace (before red flag) earlier, but there's the trace from my first stint just in case there's something.
Sadly A. Hess who I swapped car with didn't have trace enabled so not really sure if there's any help at all from me. :(

Btw if the trace shows starting position from my last trace be sure not to drink anything unless you want wet monitor/keyboard. :)

Attachments

David Hart

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Jsons and Trace from Le Mans.
Damage wasn't repaired and I was invisible I would think. (And no the prefix wasn't on the player.json when I was in the race ;))

Attachments

Radek Sirc

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
My trace file and both .json files (LINK) from LeMans. But just point out that I had not any issues during my two stints. The problem occured with swap between my teammates Marek Prokes and Tom Kubik later. Unfortunately they had not got trace files.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
My trace file and both .json files (LINK) from LeMans. But just point out that I had not any issues during my two stints. The problem occured with swap between my teammates Marek Prokes and Tom Kubik later. Unfortunately they had not got trace files.
The important thing is to get what we can
You swapped with who and i assume that went well.
If there were issues between @Marek Prokes and @Tom Kubik it would be very interesting in getting the multiplayer.json and the player.json.

Fabio Cangioli

VEC Division 2
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Reaction score

Attachments

Nico Barclay

VEC Division 1
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
im Exited, ill have to update myself with the boradcast and the previous posts as i had a family trip for the weekend.
Im wondering @Bernd Schmidt if we get those lovely badges under our names ;)

Radek Sirc

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
The important thing is to get what we can
You swapped with who and i assume that went well.
If there were issues between @Marek Prokes and @Tom Kubik it would be very interesting in getting the multiplayer.json and the player.json.
OK. So first I swapped with Marek Prokes without any problems. The second swap between Marek Prokes and Tom Kubik ended in failure. Marek was ejected from rFactor just in the moment of pilots change. Tom continued from the pitlane but he became unvisible on the track.
Tom Kubik files (player and mulitiplayer.json) - LINK
Marek Prokes files - LINK

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Jsons and Trace from Le Mans.
Damage wasn't repaired and I was invisible I would think. (And no the prefix wasn't on the player.json when I was in the race ;))
No chance for us finding anything unless we know who you swapped with when it failed.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Lee Russell #180 Mellow Motorsports, Sorry about missing that bit of info
I know it's a pain - but it's also a pain to go through pages of lists and submitted files. I don't see his jsons anywhere? Incase people don't submit them - then we can't figure out anything.

So, and this is for everyone..either submit as a team or please don't.

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Hi everyone !

Sad that it has to end like this. Obviously we can only understand the decision to end the race prematurely, must be frustrating to be powerless in front of all of these problems... Nonetheless, good job on all the great work done, was a pleasure to race here ! And congrats to 1Aco and ramada Motorsport for the titles ;)

Our race was clean until the incident. I see that several other teams got the same bug : Thomas took control of the car, but the server considered him at the pits and not on the track, while he was actually driving, and he was invisible for other drivers. So he had to disconnect and reconnect... making us lose the lead of the race. We've had a good and consistent run so it's a bit sad. And then the red flag occured about 15min later (frustrating haha). Nothing much to say actually, the bug is well shown by Justin Wilson's video.

About the traces files, how do we get them ? Do we need a plug-in or something to generate them in the first place ?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone !

Sad that it has to end like this. Obviously we can only understand the decision to end the race prematurely, must be frustrating to be powerless in front of all of these problems... Nonetheless, good job on all the great work done, was a pleasure to race here ! And congrats to 1Aco and ramada Motorsport for the titles ;)

Our race was clean until the incident. I see that several other teams got the same bug : Thomas took control of the car, but the server considered him at the pits and not on the track, while he was actually driving, and he was invisible for other drivers. So he had to disconnect and reconnect... making us lose the lead of the race. We've had a good and consistent run so it's a bit sad. And then the red flag occured about 15min later (frustrating haha). Nothing much to say actually, the bug is well shown by Justin Wilson's video.

About the traces files, how do we get them ? Do we need a plug-in or something to generate them in the first place ?
The bug as you refer to it will be explained sometime tomorrow.
Tracefiles - I'm a bit sad that people still don't know how to turn this on.
Explained it here: https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/how-do-i-run-trace.1600/

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Also results and standings will be reviewed and posted. A matter of doing all the reverse calculation and editing the actual xml ;)