What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R6 - 4 hours of Red Bull Ring

I just rechecked, and we indeed crossed the finish line P7 as shown here : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=913736153
But when Riva cross the line, we immediately drop P8 even though he didn't actually overtake us, as shown here : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=913736511
So it seems like there's a bug :/
As Lazaros mention it's probably because you had a penalty in the last few laps you didn't serve - should be in the results - I will check

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
I'd be surprised if it was a penalty as he didn't say he got one, nor did anything to have one

I'd be surprised if it was a penalty as he didn't say he got one, nor did anything to have one
Then surprised you shall be :)
<Penalty et="14781.1">Thomas Lachevre finished before serving penalty, added 35 seconds to totalET</Penalty>
<Penalty et="14781.1">Thomas Lachevre finished before serving penalty, added 35 seconds to totalET</Penalty>

Thomas Lachevre

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
I think that when I took the 4 penalties, I was DQ, because I didn't see any indication on my hud that it remained 3 after that affected during my pit, the 4 stop and go are for me very severe, it is not your fault but if you watched the replay you will see that this is absolutely not voluntary, i made a mistake and i got out of the track, and I returned to a safe zone. Following this DQ, I left the server before jimmi told us he was going to us UnDQ, then I came back, so was the game kept the 3 penalties and added them to the final time despite the DQ?

Last edited:

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Then surprised you shall be :)
Indeed i'm surprised lol, the game didn't display him any penalty to do, the DQ is supposed to clear them am i right ?

Indeed i'm surprised lol, the game didn't display him any penalty to do, the DQ is supposed to clear them am i right ?
I only know the undq means undq - I don't expect it to clear penalties nor laps nor anything else related to setup, car damage or anything. So I wouldn't expect it.

Tony Mella

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Yeah i guess...
But then i wonder why the game didn't warn us about the remaining penalties :^(

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Steward review is done and can be found in the #3 post