What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R3 - Salzburgring

Massive lag during the race when 2 guys left the server. ricardo went through me and it seems that I'm the only one with this issue.

trace files attached
Happened in the first 10 laps of the race

Plugins used: best delta, trackmap and pedaloverlay

@Marcel Offermans @Jimmi Allison

Attachments

• trace.txt
    760.9 KB · Views: 2
  • trace_2017_05_03_19_53_40-48.txt
    760.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
R: Had a great battle with Tortella, Bollwinkel and Zupan, shame about the incident but was really fun to be a part of. Had to splash and dash and managed to come home 12th. Not too bad but disappointed as I could have been a bit higher.

Thanks for the great racing :)

Matt

It was really nice to see from behind. :thumbsup: (y)
As I was clearly not faster than the majority, I choose safety and regularity, it pays with the 11th position; starting from 17th, not bad.

Thanks for those great races, see you on track. :)

I dont know, what trace is, but Massive lag during the race when 2 guys left the server here too.
Im suggest, that the drivers wait in the garage during the race is finished.
I have 1 crash when i want to overtake a slower car. I think he cannot see me.
However great race and organisation.

I dont know, what trace is, but Massive lag during the race when 2 guys left the server here too.
Im suggest, that the drivers wait in the garage during the race is finished.
I have 1 crash when i want to overtake a slower car. I think he cannot see me.
However great race and organisation.
Did u use any plugin? Like trackmap etc

I will post my race report tomorow as I am just too tired atm and need to wake up in 4,5 hours :thumbsup: (y) Thank you all for nice racing. I guess this time the joke is on me :D as I thought the race was over and let 3 opponents pass me by.. on last lap. I droped from 7th to 10th in a distance of less than 500m :D And I was also blinking the lights as they passed me by and cheering --> "heeey guuuys, nice racing we had". By the time I realised what a magician I am, it was already too late :lol: :Laugh:

I decided to retire as I was so far off the pace McLaren would of been "and we thought we were slow" haha . I just couldn't set up the car no matter how hard I tried. I'm sorry for causing both code 60's as I was trying my hardest to match everyone's pace but if you look at the positive at least it gave everyone some practice in handling code 60's but that still doesn't make up for my poor performance.
All my performances from other leagues have really added up to nothing in my opinion but I am keeping positive in saying I need to work harder to be better with my driving style and how to set up the car.

Don't apologize for causing the code 80s :)
that's why we have the rule for the c80 :)

Ookay, for the beginning i really hated the track. But after some laps i started to like it so then it came out to be a fun race after all. :) A shame we didn't get rain in the race.

Q:
Not too good, some tenths missing and looks like the qualifying is really not my strong point, have to practise that.

R:
Good start and stayed out of trouble. There was nice racing infront of me and i just concentrated to keep up with that 3 car pack. Finally we got some code 80's, in the second i pitted. Maybe i could have been able to challenge for 4th if i hadn't changed the tires. Didn't realise it will take so much longer than refueling. Dropped the wing to 2,5 from 3 and the car was better in the second stint.

Some exciting action with lapped traffic as they were going 3 wide, but that didn't come out too well for them. I managed to squeeze through without incident.

Thank you for the season! I hope to see you next time in VEC, VLMS or VSGT races ;)

First of all, @Tristan Bollwinkel really sorry for these two contacts.

First part of the race: Grip was just horrible, had contact with Bollwinkel and someone had same pitstop box with me. He was repairing his car there, when I pitted in Code 80. I didn't immediately thought to go back to track and come back in other lap and waited there 40s like idiot. :D Luckily had fuel and pitted again several laps later.

In pitstop changed rear wing settings and car was much more stable and finally start making some normal lap times. :) Had nice battle with Tortella, Brault, Bollwinkel and Zupan (got all?) at the end. Everyone was fighting hard and did not let me pass easily. :thumbsup: (y)

//Edit: Frist race in a long time, where i didn't had these strange freezes.

someone had same pitstop box with me. He was repairing his car there, when I pitted in Code 80. I didn't immediately thought to go back to track and come back in other lap and waited there 40s like idiot. :D Luckily had fuel and pitted again several laps later.

Was wondering what was going on as i pitted behind him, thank you for not blocking me in :)