What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R3 - Road Atlanta

Apologies to @Andrew Ford and @Toz Almeida for contact in the race. Almost put Toz in the wall!! :O It looks really bad in replay but honestly the situation surprised me as it happened. But definitely should've paid more attention.
Edit: Having thought about it, there was a situation before between us that left me to recover from grass, so maybe it was karma :p

And TWO apologies to @Luis Fernandes for TWO different punts! What a messy race :(
Thanks tero mate. Don't worry about it. My race was already run. We live and learn and even the best make mistakes.

Out of curiosity how long does it normally take for the licenses to be finalised? Not pushing whatsoever, just wondering if I'll need to sign up for the next season or not?

it will probably be within next week.
You can always sign up for the next season and withdraw when you know about your license and when you got a drive in VEC or VLMS

Apologies to @Andrew Ford and @Toz Almeida for contact in the race. Almost put Toz in the wall!! :O It looks really bad in replay but honestly the situation surprised me as it happened. But definitely should've paid more attention.
Edit: Having thought about it, there was a situation before between us that left me to recover from grass, so maybe it was karma :p

And TWO apologies to @Luis Fernandes for TWO different punts! What a messy race :(

No problem man. One of them was because i dropped speed too much because i was struggling with grip.
And the other was the save of the race :D

it will probably be within next week.
You can always sign up for the next season and withdraw when you know about your license and when you got a drive in VEC or VLMS
Hi Florian, @Matej Lakota @Enzo Fazzi any news on the licences? Apologises for pestering but we've got one of the participants lined up to race with us at next week's VLMS race and would like to confirm the entry and get him on the server. Cheers.

Hey guys. Didn't get my license from last season. Would it be possible to get and inbox message with some tips or feedback?e.g. was it down to my blend line cut in race 1? Thanks