What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R2 - Road Atlanta

I'm very depressed, I was doing a good race.
I started in position 15, and after 70 minutes, being in the 10th position, when I left sector 1, I left off the track, with 2 wheels, and the car was totally out of control. I hit the column of tires and the engine breaks, and then someone coming behind me, quite far, hits me strongly.

Very disappointed with the result, I worked a lot for this race, more than 300 laps, almost all doing long stints, even under heavy rain, to accommodate a car that played in both conditions, but that was in vain, I was out of the race With 20 minutes left to finish.

I was the person who hit you. I wasn't prepared for a slow car behind the hill and unfortunately i hit you with my wing. Then I did a barelroll xD

@Carlos Reina , don t leave your car on the server and go to sleep, because other drivers can not vote next season/track if you "are present" there. I booted you this time, but next one who will camp on the server hours (obviously AFK) without leaving pits, I will ban from the season.

My apologies, I did not realize! It will not happen again, thanks for warning!

Stewards review is up, please refer to post #3 in this thread for any penalties you might have.

Reported incidents:
355 - G. de Angelis hits O. Alvarez during the Code 80 countdown, O. Alvarez doesn't give his position back to M. Wheeler

Hi, could you tell me at what time of the race that happens? I want to see in the replay that's what I did, and I will not do it again if that's wrong. thank you very much.

Oscar, just download official replay, start it in the game, find your car and go to 355 mark on the replay counter.

But as I remember, first code 80 I called in 3rd or 4th lap.

Oscar, just download official replay, start it in the game, find your car and go to 355 mark on the replay counter.

But as I remember, first code 80 I called in 3rd or 4th lap.

Thanks Matej, I watch the replay and that's how it happened.
Sorry M. Wheeler, as I saw that you stopped very abruptly, I thought you had damage or you wanted to let us through. Then I did not see if you were coming back, I should have.