What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R2 - Road Atlanta

Sorry for the short notice but unfortunately I have to pull out for tonights race :( I was really looking forward to this race, especially on Road Atlanta, but I can't -.-

I wish everyone the best of luck and fun for tonight!

See you next week :)

I noticed that penalties from previous race were not assigned. Is this intentional, or just not assigned by mistake ?

Hey guys, sorry for anything that happen on my end.

Race was fine, but I had some major frame rate issues in some parts of the track that endangered me and people overtaking me in some spots, the code 80 I fell victim was because of it. Therefore my apologies to all.

Onto Silverstone now.

Unfortunately, had a thunderstorm roll over and that caused a power outage.

My apologies to whoever I tapped in the last chicane - couldn't get slowed down enough, totally my fault.

In penalty, I had my dose, thank you... trace exit xxs penalty!?! :whistle: :whitles: :whistling:
Small touch has 10Km/h 154s repair ... touch 30Km/h 411s repair ... serious it's hard...:mad:

but cool race congratz all :)

So far off pace it's depressing!

But another top10 finish, so happy with that. So many errors in the first half of the race, as I fell victim to the watching my mirrors syndrome.
After the pit stop I settled down a bit and ran a reasonable race.
I recorded the race from my POV in VR,
I'll put it up in a bit, as it might be useful for the admins to see what a noob like me experiences in their first SRCA season.

I'm very depressed, I was doing a good race.
I started in position 15, and after 70 minutes, being in the 10th position, when I left sector 1, I left off the track, with 2 wheels, and the car was totally out of control. I hit the column of tires and the engine breaks, and then someone coming behind me, quite far, hits me strongly.

Very disappointed with the result, I worked a lot for this race, more than 300 laps, almost all doing long stints, even under heavy rain, to accommodate a car that played in both conditions, but that was in vain, I was out of the race With 20 minutes left to finish.