What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R2 - Road Atlanta

Matej Lakota

Reaction score
Race Length: 90 Minutes
Simulated Race Time: 14:00 - 15:30

Race schedule:
19:00 - Server reboot
19:05 - Open practice
19:55 - All cars must be on the server, all racers connected to TeamSpeak (everyone alone in his own channel) - and stay there
20:35 – 20:50 - Qualifying
20:50 – 20:55 - 5 min break/warmup
20:57 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pit limiter
21:00 - Green flag announced by race director

Real name mandatory, otherwise you will get black flag in open practice before the race.
Driver has to change nickname after 1st warning when admins notice he is not using real name, otherwise he will be excluded from SRCA league before the first race.

Server: The latest build
Flag rules: Black only

Review the rules before joining the server for the race.
Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

Last edited by a moderator:
[Parsehtml]
<iframe id="forecast_embed" type="text/html" frameborder="0" height="245"
width="100%"
src="http://forecast.io/embed/#lat=34.1435425&lon=-83.8158445&name=Road Atlanta&color=#FF0000&font=Georgia&units=uk"></iframe>[/Parsehtml]

Stewards review

Orange Zone:
46 - F. Godrecki overtakes M. Fritz during the formation lap - 60 second stop and hold
258 - L. Bonder understeers into L. Sparks - Drive through
284 - L. Bonder loses control of the car but does not safely wait until he is in full control again and then proceeds to hit L. Sparks - 30 second stop and hold

Pit entry and exit blend line violations

Reported incidents:
355 - G. de Angelis hits O. Alvarez during the Code 80 countdown, O. Alvarez doesn't give his position back to M. Wheeler -
G. De Angelis - 30 second stop and hold
O. Alvarez - Drive through

Penalties carried over from Road Atlanta

A. Terzic - 60 second stop and hold
O. Emumwen - 60 second stop and hold + Drive through
J.P. Armengol - 60 second stop and hold
S. Stako - 60 second stop and hold
M. Wheeler - Drive through
M. Hruschka - 60 second stop and hold
B. Lindsey-Rae - Drive through
C. Reina - Drive through
L. Sparks - Drive through
S. WIlliams - Drive through
S. Makkonen - Drive through
D. Brambilla - 60 second stop and hold
R. Wall - Drive through
M. Fritz - Drive through
J. Meijer - Drive through
M. Jacobs - Drive through

Final penalty summary

A. Terzic - 60 second stop and hold
O. Emumwen - 60 second stop and hold + Drive through
J.P. Armengol - 60 second stop and hold
S. Stako - 60 second stop and hold
M. Wheeler - Drive through
M. Hruschka - 60 second stop and hold
B. Lindsey-Rae - Drive through
C. Reina - Drive through
L. Sparks - Drive through
S. WIlliams - Drive through
S. Makkonen - Drive through
D. Brambilla - 60 second stop and hold
R. Wall - Drive through
M. Fritz - Drive through
J. Meijer - Drive through
M. Jacobs - Drive through
L. Bonder - 60 second stop and hold
F. Godrecki - 60 second stop and hold
G. De Angelis - 30 second stop and hold
O. Alvarez - Drive through

For new drivers, penalties will be applied to you by the game, roughly 10 minutes in to the next race session.

We only looked at the reported incidents (IRR's), please submit an IRR if you want to have an incident reviewed.

Last edited:
Hi,

unfotunatelly i cant take part in race 2 because my neighbour celebrates his wedding. In R3 i will take part again! :)

have fun and good luck guys!

If you take a look on 2nd post, it seems weather will be nice only if you like the rain :)

Hehe.. it depends what one considers as "perfect". For me, "perfect" would be storm at the start of the race and then the sun would come out and left us in confusion.. to change tires to DRY compound or to stay on WETs with less than 15 laps to go :whistle: :whitles: :whistling:

`Hi Everyone.
Out of interest, I see these download sections downloads, once extracted are not rfactor 2 "package" files to be installed by the content installer. How do I get them in game, and which one (there are a couple of Atlanta Tracks available for DL) is the one currently used for the Academy races?

These are only replay files. To get the track, you need to visit steam workshop and search for SRC Academy and subscribe it. Then you just simply connect to SRCA server with provided password and you are ready to race.

Hello,

Due to unexpected issues in my private life. I am unable to race the last 2 races of Season 9. I am pretty dissapointed about this. But there is nothing i can do about it.

The possitive side of this is that my spot is open for others to jump in who were not able to join season 9.

Again my appoligy and i will sure be back in season 10 if the admins agree on my signup 12th of July.

Greetings,

Jeroen.

@Carlos Reina , don t leave your car on the server and go to sleep, because other drivers can not vote next season/track if you "are present" there. I booted you this time, but next one who will camp on the server hours (obviously AFK) without leaving pits, I will ban from the season.

It's July 4th weekend, so I have to see family and eat food cooked outdoors. Can't make it to the race, have fun guys.