What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R2 - Road America

Can you guys please check my G27 settings for the Camaro. Especialy fbb i meen?
Thx.

Steering rate affects only keyboard controls. Looks quite good but i would go lower with smoothing. I have Driving Force GT and smoothing at 1. Car-specific multiplier 0.95 and minimum torque 12%.

I also recommend to adjust your Field Of View right, have a look here for example:

Can you guys please check my G27 settings for the Camaro. Especialy fbb i meen?

Thx.
Ffb multi should be around 0.75 to avoid clipping. Ive a much stronger wheel but still need to lower the ffb multi to avoid clipping. When I had a g27 I used around 0.75 for ffb multi. Smoothing is better at lower value but the wheel will rattle a lot on curbs. 7 is a good compromise.

I won't make it tomorrow. I won't have internet for a while. I might not make it for round 3 either :(

Hey guys, it comes to my sadness that due to work commitments I won't be able to attend this round. I apologise to the event organisers who I understand take a lot of their time to help out organise amd run these events. I hope to be apart of the third round.

At the moment (16:40) the forecast is like this:
Possible light rain starting in 25 min.
Wind: 12 mph (SE)

Don't forget to bring umbrellas for the PIT CREW, Marjan :D ;)

Full wet now on the track, prepare for it :eek:

I think we might get dry line in prac and Q but then rain again for the race.

Last edited:
Cloudy only ;).
Gašper, sometimes it's difficult to find your pitboks:barefoot::
uaniumue.jpg

Welp! No idea what happened there, my car died on the grid even though I had no starter or ignition assigned and I had auto-clutch on.

Hi

I come here to apologize Lewis Redshaw and the whole SRCA organization for the incident that I made which involved me, Lewis Redshaw and Joona Karimaa in the first lap.

It was all my fault. I didn't see where exactly was the white line on the right so I completely misjudged the space for Lewis. During braking there is a kerb after the white line on the right side of the track so Lewis struggled to brake while going through the kerb. Wasn't my intention to force him out.

Ric

Hello all.. bad job for me!
I was sure that rain would come and i have started the race with wet setup, totally different from normal setup, only at pit stop i have changed the rear wing and after this i go little bit faster.

At the end i am fifth, cya to final race!:thumbsup: (y)