What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R2 - Estoril

The only reason I might show up tomorrow is to test my rig. I'm still baffled about what happened last time; never have had any similar technical issue in ISImotor games past 12 years of competitive racing online. :confused:

The only reason I might show up tomorrow is to test my rig. I'm still baffled about what happened last time; never have had any similar technical issue in ISImotor games past 12 years of competitive racing online. :confused:
I understand that you are upset about what happened in the last race but, in my humble opinion, if you'll have the time to show up then just come and race...

The race is long and anything can happen, you'll have all the chances to prove that you're a correct and a fair play competitor, I bet you already are anyway.

Come on! ;)

well if you don't drive you can't really do the penalty, can you?
I think he was asking (if i understood this correctly), if he didn;t race, would he get the slate wiped clean so he could do a fresh season next season because...if he races, he might feel already doomed to failure with the penalty. from what i've read previously, if he doesn't race, his penalty will not be carried over but i hope the guy does race because "The more the merrier".

@Roberto Chierchia I'm not even upset with my driving. As I'm just a rookie here, I didn't remember on track, that I have to immediately lock the brakes until completely stopped. I did what I have always done in this kind of situation, assess the situation & do a U-turn in a relatively safe position. And like I told in my after-race statement, I don't blame any counterparts in what happened, it was just a silly situation. I accept the penalty, I just don't think I have the motivation to do a full race, when it's certain, that I go a lap down after 10mins; 90min race is just too short...