What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - NOLA practice

Is Steam updated for you guys already? Because it isn't for me. And I see Tracy has already done laps on the server...

Try unsub and clearing the download cache, in the steam options. Then subscribe. That worked for me with another workshop

Good session tonight, although bit depressing to see how quick some of you are haha!

yea good practise session although the car is doing my head in but hey im happy. this is the first time ive ever driven on this track and driven this car and still managed to somewhat keep up with the front runners, however i think im going to start to running out of was to gain time after a little while.

I think Jimmi fixed it by reuploading it or something. Anyway, it worked.
Try unsub and clearing the download cache, in the steam options. Then subscribe. That worked for me with another workshop
Thanks, will try to remember that in the future :)

Oh, make sure you pick the 2013 car in the tuning menu under "Model"!

You can also select Traction Control "base" level from there, if you want to use TC.

is there any major differences except from bigger front brakes discs as rf2 says or is it just bigger brakes
I'm not sure tbh. But as it says in the description, the 2013 car doesn't have (as much of) an issue with brake fading. I'll try to find out more :)

I'm not sure tbh. But as it says in the description, the 2013 car doesn't have (as much of) an issue with brake fading. I'll try to find out more :)
I believe there is some BOP involved as well - Not sure

(They both sound awesome so whatever :p)