What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - Interlagos

Just a couple suggestions.

If you will miss the race, please tell us before it starts, not after it finishes.
Second and more important. If you get drive trough or stop&go penalty, terrible crash or accident with 500 seconds repair time, maybe you suffer internet disconnection or game crash ... just return into the race and finish it. I can tell you, we pay attention about such problems which happen all the time also in higher leagues and sometimes it counts who will get L4 even more than if you finish on podium.
So, don t quit, finish the race even you are 10 laps down!

My POV from the race. Only the first hour, as apparently Windows 10 capture switches off after 60 mins!
Reviewing my race back, I would describe it as a safe pair of hands, rather than setting the world alight.

Happy with a slightly flattering 8th place, after qualifying 17th. I've always been terrible at qualifying on iRacing, so no shocks there.

Congrats to @Daniel Schmitt for the win, great qualy and drive !

Note: Audio is a little low as i turned it down to hear race announcements clearly.

Really so disappointed in people slower than you. Im 4 laps behind and they will still cut you off while 2 to 3 seconds a lap faster, i meen there is no reason for that??? Wonder where is racecraft. . . Plus internet issues causing me to hit Brent Lindsay into turn one.
All in all very FRUSTRATED in the way some stuff happened.

Hoping for a better next race.
Thanx Admins again for good racing!

Just a couple suggestions.

If you will miss the race, please tell us before it starts, not after it finishes.
Second and more important. If you get drive trough or stop&go penalty, terrible crash or accident with 500 seconds repair time, maybe you suffer internet disconnection or game crash ... just return into the race and finish it. I can tell you, we pay attention about such problems which happen all the time also in higher leagues and sometimes it counts who will get L4 even more than if you finish on podium.
So, don t quit, finish the race even you are 10 laps down!

Was afraid of being penalised for limping too slowly back to the pits, but glad to know that it is allowed to reconnect or slowly return to pits and will keep it in mind for the upcoming event.

Being a bit of a video editing noob, i've uploaded another video of my POV but with the replay inserted as well.

Any preference as to what looks better for this type of race?

Ive got private problems on Saturday, so i could not start. But you decide to cut me out of the SRCA and I respect it. I know its now a little to late. But in first of all, I respect your decision to cut me.

Ive got private problems on Saturday, so i could not start. But you decide to cut me out of the SRCA and I respect it. I know its now a little to late. But in first of all, I respect your decision to cut me.
Thanks for understanding and we are happy to have you back for season 11.

Guys and girl, since I ve already checked pitlane violations, I ve seen dangerous drives from different racers which caused some accidents. If you will not fill IRR (Drivers tab -> Incident review request -> SRCA) and report them, they will probably do the same again next time, because they maybe even don t know what they did wrong. Be smart and report unsportsmanlike behaviour which affected you.
Server replay is up btw - We will review IRR's sent in before tuesday, 20:00 CEST.

Stewards review has been posted, please refer to post #4 in this thread for any penalties you might have.