What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

R1 - Barber Motorsports Park

I understand you completely, so maybe we will start to penalize such behavior right on the track if this kind of behaviour will continue also in next race(s).

I dont want anyone to have a penalty. Maybe the admins could make it clear to him that he shouldn't ignore the blue flag for the next races. I had to force my way through.

I did not see the blue flag, when I saw it, I let it pass. I'm not new to rF2 and it was a big mistake. Sorry to everyone

Just to clarify the formation lap:
Of course there will be no penalty for the formation lap at Barber since it is our mistake for having outdated and misleading rules.
However in the next races we will punish people if they don't use the pit limiter for the formation lap (closing the gap to a car in front is still allowed)
We didn't notice the faster formation lap at that time since we were trying to figure out who the drivers were that were missing in teamspeak. Apologies for that.