What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Questions about the shedule

Linus Lundvall

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hi again!

This time its the shedule i dont quite understand.

Firstly i guess the last race is also taking place this year and not 2017. And secondly, why on tuesdays?

Yes, that was* a mistake. Start of race 4 will be in about two months, not next year and Tuesday with the same reason as if we would pick Thursday. We had to choose one day in the week and it is Tuesday.

Yes, that is a mistake. Start of race 4 will be in about two months, not next year and Tuesday with the same reason as if we would pick Thursday. We had to choose one day in the week and it is Tuesday.

I see!

Will these be evening races CET then?

Any chance you will change day to next season?
Tuesday nights are impossible for me, but i wanna get in to endurance racing in your series and need to start climbing the licens ladder.

There are almost so many different wishes as members of SR.C, but I will talk with guys involved to SRCA league to see if we can change race day. I can not promise anything, but we will talk about it.

Any chance you will change day to next season?
Tuesday nights are impossible for me, but i wanna get in to endurance racing in your series and need to start climbing the license ladder.

I'll add to this.

I get off work as soon as qualifying starts. Since It takes me a little over 10 minutes to get home, I don't know if I actually would be able to get home, turn on my PC, and get into the server before the race starts.

I'll add to this.

I get off work as soon as qualifying starts. Since It takes me a little over 10 minutes to get home, I don't know if I actually would be able to get home, turn on my PC, and get into the server before the race starts.

Is sign up closed all ready?

I don't seem to be able to reply in the conversation to sign up :(

Do I wrote something about wanting to race in the Wednesday sessions?

Cheers

Hold on a sec, so are we running the race on tuesdays or wednesdays then ;p? Unless the purpose of the whole league is just to check our driving skills

Hold on a sec, so are we running the race on tuesdays or wednesdays then ;p? Unless the purpose of the whole league is just to check our driving skills
Races for this season are on tuesdays; check the schedule.
We're thinking about racing on another day for Season 2, since we want to give everybody a chance.

Makes sense
I just understood the races will be run in 2 sessions from the first race onwards
"So far two of you have asked about it and after a conversation with other SRCA admins, there is no problem to run second sesion on Wednesday. Race start will remain at the same time in any case."

I cannot wait though :D

I am really interested in participating in this, especially now that my internet connection is sorted. Only problem is that the first round of season 2 on the sixth of December unfortunately clashes with the fourth round (and only the fourth round) of the Automobilista V8 Supercar league on Tuesdays.

I am willing to forego the Supercar race for this, but I am wondering if there is something that can be done. The Supercar league actually takes a break from the seventh of December to the third of January, so pushing SRCA S2 back one week would make it perfect...

Hi Gabriel.
If you will miss one race and finish other two, it makes no difference in our eyes in a matter to get L4. A lot of other factors count :).

Hi there,

When will the new scedule be avaible ?
I want to join to get my license back up before the 24Hrs race in june (VEC)
I hope that is possible ?
I have about a million questions but in the mean while I will search the forums and try to find the answers.
Thanks.

regards,

Erwin Levasier