What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Question?

Chad Verbus

Reaction score
I'm new, Hi, Sorry to be asking questions however with that being said. I shall ask a question. I purchased the required pay mods, but I'm confused as to what links you require as purchases. Do i need to take a screenshot, and then upload that somewhere so you can see the purchase whoya? Or something else? I looked to see if i could find any info but alas I could not. I thank you for the response.

I've read the post, let me rephrase my question. What do they mean, LINK to the paypal invoice, If i provide the link to the receipt of the paypal whoya, it asked me to log in. So how can one view the paypal invoice? So secondary question define paypal invoice. Thanks for your response though.

I've read the post, let me rephrase my question. What do they mean, LINK to the paypal invoice, If i provide the link to the receipt of the paypal whoya, it asked me to log in. So how can one view the paypal invoice? So secondary question define paypal invoice. Thanks for your response though.
You have to upload screenshots of the PayPal invoice, showing you have purchased the URD EGT and PX packages.