What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Question about yellow flag rule

M

Michael Matzen deleted

Hello gentlemen,

I got a question regarding the yellow flag rule: When driving in a yellow sector, am I allowed to pass a car of a slower class, or do I have to stick behind until the sector is clear or we passed the incident location?

Cheers
Michael

Hello gentlemen,

I got a question regarding the yellow flag rule: When driving in a yellow sector, am I allowed to pass a car of a slower class, or do I have to stick behind until the sector is clear or we passed the incident location?

Cheers
Michael
You are not allowed to pass, not even the slower class. The only car you're allowed to pass is the car that's causing the yellow flag.

same goes for the code80.
When I say "no overtaking" it means you only overtake cars that are unreasonably slow because they recover from a spin. No lapping anymore.

And if you do overtake someone accidentally you need to let him pass and stay behind