What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Question about the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus Lundvall

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hi

I just read through the rules and this series seams perfect for me! I have just got one question 9.2 reads:

"9.2 Drivers are not allowed to use in-car Chat during Qualifying and Race sessions for any reason, including not using “Sorry”, "Pit in" and "Pit out"."

I would have made sense to me had not the word "not" been in the phrase "including not using “Sorry”, "Pit in" and "Pit out"." Does that mean that you are not allowed to use these or that you have to use these?

I would appreciate a clarification greatly.

Good question.
You are not allowed to use any kind of ingame text messages, “Sorry”, "Pit in" and "Pit out" (which are pre-set in the game options) included :)

Hi

I just read through the rules and this series seams perfect for me! I have just got one question 9.2 reads:

"9.2 Drivers are not allowed to use in-car Chat during Qualifying and Race sessions for any reason, including not using “Sorry”, "Pit in" and "Pit out"."

I would have made sense to me had not the word "not" been in the phrase "including not using “Sorry”, "Pit in" and "Pit out"." Does that mean that you are not allowed to use these or that you have to use these?

I would appreciate a clarification greatly.

You're not allowd to write anything in the chat during qualifying and race

Hi Guys!
I just wanted to ask if the driders have to use the teamspeak program during the race.
Thank you!

See the rules section
4. Race
It is mandatory for driver to use our teamspeak server.
4.1.1 The administration will use teamspeak to announce important info for all drivers.
4.1.2 The administration will use the ingame chat option, which is why this may never be disabled.

Is it allowed to connect on team speak as guest during the race event (so I can help my team mate Ivan Chiarini if he need help with english messages from Admins)...of course I will mute my mic the whole time.

Last edited:
Is it allowed to connect on team speak as guest during the race event (so I can help my team mate Ivan Chiarini if he need help with english messages from Admins)...of course I will mute my mic the whole time.
As Enzo says this is fine.
However understanding english is a vital part of an international league. If anyone dont understand english i´d suggest to run in a national league.

Status
Not open for further replies.