What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

PULSE MOTORSPORT RECRUITING!

Riccardo Corazzari

Reaction score
Hello simracers. As the title shows my team is recruiting.

We are looking for 1 or 2 drivers, if possible experienced in endurance racing. We currently want to build a stable and strong lineup of 3 to 4 people able to test, cooperate and of course (and mainly) have fun toghether!

We are deeply experienced in GT endurance racing but opened and experienced also in every other race format or car type. We are self-capable into every aspect of simracing: from livery preparation, renders, social media coverage, to informatic/hardware problem solving like PC maintenance, wheels/pedals overhauling and personalization, and everything else regarding our passion.

By my side I can tell you that I'm a 26 y.o. guy working on racecars (as race engineer) since 21 y.o. , so a reference person for car setup, strategic planning and data analisys is also present and constantly operative.

This is our website: PULSE MOTORSPORT and facebook page Pulse Motorsport

If interested please add me and contact me on facebook: Riccardo Corazzari

Riccardo