What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Problem signing up!

Joao Pitaes

Reaction score
I am currently trying to sign up for SRCA and i cannot reply to the thread.

I see other people signing in and I am unable to reply to it, it is disabled for me!
Thanks!

Don't press the "Join Now" on the front page. Go to the top and under SRCA there should be a sign up button.

Yes.just found it.Dont press it just leave it there and let it roll down. then click join in(open)!

I wonder everytime why there are drivers who refuse to read the sign up post of the season in which they actually want to take part.

Anyhow in case anyone is still wondering:

Last edited:
I did read the post.to me it wasnt clear enough but maybe im retarded. I clicked srca and join didnt even know that a menu would appear if i kept the mouse on the srca!