What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Preseason Silverstone

Nico Barclay

Reaction score
@Bernd Schmidt yesterday it was fine, now i cannot select a car, seems all cars are taken ? even on the single player mod noting any ideas?
i click tuning i get clio folder... vec is fine tho
1535206376755.png

Alexandre Paumgartten

Reaction score
Hi guys! Good pre season but warn some pilots about code80. In the recount, you have 10 seconds to enter the speed with limiter! The pilot in front of me when I was in the 10-second recount, simply stopped the car. I had to get the car off the line abruptly and I lost control of the car and hit the wall. Obviously it is not stop reducing when 1 second is missing but 10 is not too! No more is this, a good weekend everyone and see you in round 1.

Alex Schmurtz

Reaction score
Livetiming seems to be broken during practice, qualifying, warmup and race of the preseason event
Not broken, that's probably more because we were using the original skins instead of the vlms mod: livetiming was only showing the best time for each skin.

Gabriele De Angelis

Reaction score
I am very sorry for Gabriele De Angelis, I tried to come back and I did not really see that it was coming. Sorry again.
ok Alessandro, apologies accepted, no problem. I only want to ask you more attention for next races. Sorry for my inappropriate comments on ts, hope to have a nice championship together ;)

JM Cardenas Arnedo

Reaction score
Are the results of yesterday's test going to be published? It would be good to be able to analyze the rhythms and get to know each other better.

I also think it would be nice if the official replay was published and claims could be made. And that the corresponding sanctions are published even though they have no effect as it is a test race. It would serve to accustom us to the procedures and to know that it can not be done.

Last edited:

Johan van Doren

Reaction score
Hi
Could we drive with the low drag setup?
My teammate did not know that.
But he drive with the low drag setup.
At the race
He thought he could ride that.
I said that was not allowed
Can someone answer that

Thx Johan

Erhan Jajovski

Reaction score
Hi
Could we drive with the low drag setup?
My teammate did not know that.
But he drive with the low drag setup.
At the race
He thought he could ride that.
I said that was not allowed
Can someone answer that

Thx Johan
As of this moment, low drag package and all the other ones are banned. The only one you can use is standard package with all the dive planes.
That being said, this will be solved once the workshop mod comes out, you won't be able to select anything.
Jimmi said he is looking into it, we just have to wait.

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
Reaction score
Are the results of yesterday's test going to be published? It would be good to be able to analyze the rhythms and get to know each other better.

I also think it would be nice if the official replay was published and claims could be made. And that the corresponding sanctions are published even though they have no effect as it is a test race. It would serve to accustom us to the procedures and to know that it can not be done.
No as it isnt that important at least