What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Preseason Silverstone

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Race date: 25. August
Race Length: 45 Min
Simulated Race Time: 17:30-18:15
Time accelerated: x1
Weather:
Live weather

Race schedule:
14:55 - Server reboot
15:00 - Open practice (ensure only STARTING driver is on the server)
16:55 - All cars must be on the server
17:00 - 17:15 - LMP2 &LMGT Q
17:15 - Warmup
17:25 - Start of formation lap - formation lap under pitlimiter
17:30 - Green flag, see attached image

Classes: LM-P2, and LM-GT

rFactor 2: Latest Build
Liveview and FLT:
Coming soon
Event on facebook: Click here
Flag rules:
Black only
Broadcast: Yes

Please review the rules before joining the server for the race.

Orange Zone: In effect through first full lap

Circuit_Silverstone_2011_VLMS.png

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
You might ask yourself why does it has 2h of practice and only 15min of Quali and 45min race. As we don't have any kidn of Divisions to sort out, it's not so important to have a long race and stuff to collect datas.

So this is like the podcast we had last season, just as a live broadcast. Which means we would like to invite all managers into our TS, doesnt has to be all on the same time, but over the 2h of the practice to have a short conversation with you, drivers are also allowd to join us in there.

The interviews and stream will be leaded by Neil Heatlie and myself.

We hope to hear a lot of you guys, about your plans, expectations, strength's and more

Alessio Ricci

SR.C License 4
You might ask yourself why does it has 2h of practice and only 15min of Quali and 45min race. As we don't have any kidn of Divisions to sort out, it's not so important to have a long race and stuff to collect datas.

So this is like the podcast we had last season, just as a live broadcast. Which means we would like to invite all managers into our TS, doesnt has to be all on the same time, but over the 2h of the practice to have a short conversation with you, drivers are also allowd to join us in there.

The interviews and stream will be leaded by Neil Heatlie and myself.

We hope to hear a lot of you guys, about your plans, expectations, strength's and more
I have a little question: can managers without the pass have access to the TS server?
I mean for this event and/or for other races.

Thanks!

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Will quali also be mixed for the other races this season?

I have a little question: can managers without the pass have access to the TS server?
I mean for this event and/or for other races.

Thanks!
I´ve added a managers forum, one level up from this thread. Same level as VLMS season pass and vlms drivers forum
In there you can see the teamspeak details - however on raceday we suggest that you do not join just to join, we need the spots available for drivers and not managers. Incase we start getting reports about it, we might opt to remove the info again.

Alessio Ricci

SR.C License 4
Thanks for explaining it. So we can join during the preseason practice session, but not during the race and other events.
:thumbsup: (y)

Luca D'Amelio

VEC Division 4
VLMS
SRC Season pass
My teammate Antonio J. Vicens cannot attend the race, i'll be the only one racing for Drillers Motorsport, is it allright anyway?

Nico Barclay

VEC Division 1
VLMS
VEC Season Pass
SRC Season pass
is there gonna be the workshop skin update before the race? or as it is atm ty

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
So just fyi, update didnt made it for the pre seasom race and will be available then for round 1 and dont forget to send you team mangers into the booth that we've the interview partners ;)

Niclas Porbadnik

VLMS
SRC Season pass
I am sorry if I missed something
can we do driver swaps during the practice (yes I am aware that this is not allowed during a "regular" official session) since its a pre season race?
Or is really only one driver per team able to get track time today?

Cheers

Alessandro Specchio

VLMS
SRC Season pass
Hello! unfortunately my TM has had a personal problem today and will not be able to participate in the interviews. For this reason Lorenzo Caponi and I will only participate in the qualifying and race sessions. Can we participate all 2 with 2 different cars or just one rider per team?

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
I am sorry if I missed something
can we do driver swaps during the practice (yes I am aware that this is not allowed during a "regular" official session) since its a pre season race?
Or is really only one driver per team able to get track time today?

Cheers
Driver swaps are allowd today in practice, but NOT in the official races then

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Hello! unfortunately my TM has had a personal problem today and will not be able to participate in the interviews. For this reason Lorenzo Caponi and I will only participate in the qualifying and race sessions. Can we participate all 2 with 2 different cars or just one rider per team?
No one car per team, as we've 45 entries and there is no room for a second car, even tho it's recommended to be on the server at the beginning of the practice session, same as on the race days then, just to not stress the server too much

Shawn Jacobs

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Hi Bernd, will there be any live timing? looks to be down cheers.