What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

PreSeason events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Keeping this thread closed as yeah instead of banning people for going crazy when they find out they aren´t as good as they think ;)
Thread will be updated maybe once maybe twice and NO there is no deadline for this as i have a trip to Germany next week.

Results:
Race 01
Results D1
Results D2
Results D3

Race 02
Results D1
Results D2
Results D3

Performance review / changes to divisions
LMHC:
D1: #8 Revolution Simracing = D2 #208 Revolution Simracing
D2: #208 Abruzzi Drillers Esports = D1 #8 Abruzzi Drillers Esports

LMP2:
D2: #227 T3 Motorsport Simracing = D1: #29 T3 Motorsport Simracing
D2: #233 VRC one = D1: #33 VRC one
D3: #347 Wave Freem eSports = D1: #36 Wave Freem eSports
D2: #244 HGEsports BlueBolt = D1: #44 HGEsports BlueBolt
D3: #327 OSR Endurance = D2: #227 OSR Endurance
D3: #330 Asombik eSports = D2 #231 Asombik eSports
D1: #33 Undercover Simracing = D2: #233 Undercover Simracing
D1: #45 Team Spirit Racing = D2: #245 Team Spirit Racing

GTE:
D2: #268 Team RSI = D1: #68 Team RSI
D2: #269 Simracing For Holland = D1: #69 Simracing For Holland
D2: #284 SpeedyMite Racing = D1: #84 SpeedyMite Racing
D3: #363 SimHQ Motorsports = D2: #263 SimHQ Motorsports
D3: #371 World of SimRacing Jr = D2: #271 World of SimRacing Jr
D1: #89 GHM Motorsport = D2: #289 GHM Motorsport
--------------------------------------------------------------

Again as posted several times these are some of the requirements
1. Results
2. Average lap times
3. Previous results
4. Penalties
5. Behaviour (this includes griefing and "online presence" basically how you present yourself and team online)
6. Combined 4-5, behaviour on track
7. Dedication, are you showing up to races, have you been missing out in any of the races in S11 and beyond.
None of the above is more important than the other - if you stand out in one of 4-6 you better stand out in 1-3 as well, as in A LOT.

Last edited:

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Changes has been posted and updated on frontpage.
Now I understand you and your team is THE best team in the world when you compare to everyone else, but my priority is to make sure you and your team is in a division that has the same amount of pure raw super talent. So you might not agree, but this is how it is. I will review after 1-2 races and if i feel like there has to be changes then there will be. However do not spam Contact staff because you think your team is that good. I have data that it really isen´t.
I´ve had to assign numbers if they were taken, if you dont like your number then feel free to sign up a new entry ;)

There have been several teams on the edge, which i will keep an eye on - both leaning towards a higher division but also lower. Again i will keep an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.