What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Preseason 1 - 2 hours of Le Mans

Ben Kay

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
I recommend you have a look at the thread created by @Risto Kappet on the official forums on the link below:

I think following the tips on that thread will get you a very long way, and a re-install should not be needed (although it does not hurt). I have an i7-5820K and a GTX970, running on triple monitors, and all I had was a very tiny freeze and fps dropping a bit around McLaren Senna cars - and I only discovered the above thread after the race, so I have further optimised my pc since. And last season I had no freezes at all.
Thanks have followed that guide before, will make sure the tweaks are implemented again after re-install.