What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Preparation - forum maintenance! [All done]

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
During the first week of July (next week) I will be working on the forum - please note that the forum might go offline or even show 404 (page not found). When it's done make sure you simply go to simracing.club - this should reveal a bit more :)

Also, this should also reveal season 10 plans.

But please remember there is a few new things coming which also needs to be added - so during the week features might show/not show at certain points. When I'm done I will make sure to announce it here and on our facebook and twitter pages.

I hope you are enjoying the summer - soon autumn (oh yeah and winter) is coming meaning a new season of VEC and VLMS :)

So the final work is being done today, cleaning up permissions and gettings things ready for the new season.
URD Licensed no longer have access to files or servers - however they have the option to upgrade to VEC Season pass
VEC Season pass has access to downloads and practice server
License 1, 2 have access to Race server 1, 2 and teamspeak informations
Any issues > dont be shy - put in a ticket here at Contact staff