What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Preparation - forum maintenance! [All done]

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
During the first week of July (next week) I will be working on the forum - please note that the forum might go offline or even show 404 (page not found). When it's done make sure you simply go to simracing.club - this should reveal a bit more :)

Also, this should also reveal season 10 plans.

But please remember there is a few new things coming which also needs to be added - so during the week features might show/not show at certain points. When I'm done I will make sure to announce it here and on our facebook and twitter pages.

I hope you are enjoying the summer - soon autumn (oh yeah and winter) is coming meaning a new season of VEC and VLMS :)

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
So the final work is being done today, cleaning up permissions and gettings things ready for the new season.
URD Licensed no longer have access to files or servers - however they have the option to upgrade to VEC Season pass
VEC Season pass has access to downloads and practice server
License 1, 2 have access to Race server 1, 2 and teamspeak informations
Any issues > dont be shy - put in a ticket here at Contact staff