• Home of The Virtual Endurance Championship and The Virtual Le Mans Series
  1. Welcome to SimRacing.Club
    We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which use URD´s mod to mirror World Endurance Championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
    Virtual Le Mans Series, Virtual Rally Championship and several special events - Plenty of racing.

Preparation - forum maintenance! [All done]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Jimmi Allison, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Jimmi Allison

Jimmi Allison Epic Member Administrator URD Licensed

Ratings:
    +8,705 / 17 / -21
    During the first week of July (next week) I will be working on the forum - please note that the forum might go offline or even show 404 (page not found). When it's done make sure you simply go to simracing.club - this should reveal a bit more :)

Also, this should also reveal season 10 plans.

But please remember there is a few new things coming which also needs to be added - so during the week features might show/not show at certain points. When I'm done I will make sure to announce it here and on our facebook and twitter pages.

I hope you are enjoying the summer - soon autumn (oh yeah and winter) is coming meaning a new season of VEC and VLMS :)

• Like Like x 34
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Jimmi Allison

Ratings:
    +8,705 / 17 / -21
    Work starts this sunday :) just so you remember.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. Jimmi Allison

Ratings:
    +8,705 / 17 / -21
    So the final work is being done today, cleaning up permissions and gettings things ready for the new season.
    URD Licensed no longer have access to files or servers - however they have the option to upgrade to VEC Season pass
    VEC Season pass has access to downloads and practice server
    License 1, 2 have access to Race server 1, 2 and teamspeak informations
    Any issues > dont be shy - put in a ticket here at Contact staff

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 4