What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Practice Percentage

Tracy Nolte

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Title should say "Practice and Completion Percentage"...

I ran a couple races in prior endurance events here but took a sabbatical of sorts. I'm looking forward to running here in the SRCA but I just want to make sure I'm doing everything correctly so apologies for the newbie question.

For prior VEC events I recall we had to complete a certain number of laps prior to the race event, and a percentage of them had to be "clean" laps. I did not see a similar requirement in the rules for the SRCA but I may have missed it. I do see the server is keeping track of the laps I've run though.

I'll run a bunch of laps regardless but just wanted to check as my schedule for the rest of the week is somewhat unpredictable.

Last edited: