What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

pls halp veles is poor

Imagine this , about my G25 ,he let me down( but still after 9 years ) in the morning test just before the first race of the season ....i found a G27 200 km away and driving like crazy there and back :)))) to be in time for my stint .

At least it was right after Le Mans :barefoot:, imagine if it was right before :eek:
Yeah I was really lucky not having my wheel dying during the race!

It's kinda unbelievable for me, I always thought G27 would never break. Have it for a little over 6 years, it served me well anyways.

pretty sure it is a driver issue or something, my wheel had about the same and got back working, mine is clocking 10 years as of now. G27 never dies.

I actually ordered a new metal optical encoder for my G27. It's been working well again for over a year now.

@Alen Terzic try and unplug the shifter. My G27 is also broken. Not sure if it's the same issue or not, but I've been running with it broken for way over a year now. It only works if the shifter is unplugged. If it's plugged in - the wheel does weird stuff and dies. It's apparently some issue with the motherboard or something (according to the internet)

@Alen Terzic try and unplug the shifter. My G27 is also broken. Not sure if it's the same issue or not, but I've been running with it broken for way over a year now. It only works if the shifter is unplugged. If it's plugged in - the wheel does weird stuff and dies. It's apparently some issue with the motherboard or something (according to the internet)
It's @Ricardo Costa's