What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Pitstop time for Vantage GTE

Mathieu Leclerc

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a question on S-397 Strong Pack: Senna GTR & Vantage GTE.
Last season i drove LMP2 last (Div 4-S11), it was a great pleasure
In our league (IMSA tracks) some of my friends drive the new AM Vantage GTE and when they are doing there pistop online, compare to the 911 RSR and BMW M8
The tires and the fuel (120 min races) (also the driver swap) are done one after an other.
The loss of time is nearly 15 sec per pitstop. so no driver want to run anymore the aston and all drivers goes to 911 or M8.

Do you have the same problems in SRC VEC S12 or did you do a modification ?
Thanks for your answer.

Mathieu Leclerc

Reaction score
Ok thanks.

So the problem can be fixed. Good News.
You, SRC VEC admins, fixed it. But can S-397 fix it too ? Did you report this bug?
No answer on there discord.

Jimmy, can i ask you by MP ? How I can fix it.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok thanks.

So the problem can be fixed. Good News.
You, SRC VEC admins, fixed it. But can S-397 fix it too ? Did you report this bug?
No answer on there discord.

Jimmy, can i ask you by MP ? How I can fix it.
Its Jimmi with an i, i dont call you Mathias do i ;)
Its done through making an upgrade file, yes it will be fixed in upcoming upgrade, not sure when this is released by S397. Its is already fixed though, so a matter of when and not if.
Discord is not really the place for bug reports, there is a forum for that