What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Payed Content Renders

Osvaldo Cocozza

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Hi guys,
i saw that i cannot extract .gmt and .dds file from the .mas files of the cars, they're obviously protected files. I would use them in 3dsimed and keyshot.
Is there any other way to create renders for those cars?

Thanks

Bernd Schmidt

Administrator
SR.C License 4
SRC Season pass
Hi guys,
i saw that i cannot extract .gmt and .dds file from the .mas files of the cars, they're obviously protected files. I would use them in 3dsimed and keyshot.
Is there any other way to create renders for those cars?

Thanks
Maybe @Povilas Miciunas can get you an info on that as i know he was doing lots of stuff in the past and he might know it, but as those cars are crypted it could be that it wont longer work as it did with URD

Osvaldo Cocozza

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Yeah, I tried with the same process I used with URD cars and it doesn't work because of the encrypted .mas :( on the other side, I saw some renders of S397 cars on the web and I don't get it, uhm

Povilas Miciunas

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
I know the way to get the models. However I don't feel like I'm in the position to share them. I know someone who asked for 3D models from S397 for livery making, they said no. Sorry about it, but I don't feel like it would be nice to do so.