What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

P1 Car Distance Draw limits

James Bowders

Reaction score
I would like to see the P1 drawing distance increased, from my point of view (with my eyes not my opinion), the P1s (AMR) are invisible beyond the 100 (or so) meter distance, the only way I can figure out where they are (in front of me) is the "TAB" driver label. In the mirror .. well like the great Italian Driver Bambino Velocitino said "whatsa behinda me doesno matter!" no really, they just are not showing up until they are punting me for a 34.6 second hang time. (I need to find a replay of some of those hits, man we got clobbered.)

I saw this, but apparently it because there are several cars on track - because I havent noticed it in the practise sessions

Sounds like "Auto Detail" or whatever it's called in settings to maintain a certain FPS, because the drawing distance of the cars at best detail is 400m as I recall.