What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Our race

Shawn Campbell

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
Ok so here it goes - our race in the #38 Champion Racing LMP3 entry.

Bad luck was the theme of the day. The good: We were better prepared for this event and the setup was much improved. We were able to run competitive lap times throughout the race. The car was pretty good balance wise if we watched out for rear tire wear (no tc)

The bad: Two separate crashed/incidents in front of us. One involving a GT car who either blew up or slowed down suddenly on the right hand side of the backstraight. I had no time and no place to go to react as I was out wide overtaking GT traffic and P2 cars were passing. So there was contact sending me into a spin and stalled engine. 20-30 seconds lost. The second incident involved a couple LMP2 cars who were battling at the middle of the Apex in sector 3. Neither car giving each other any room whatsoever so naturally they crash each other, I get collected and get the steering knocked out. +35 seconds of damage repair.

The ugly: JT's internet connection which ended our chances of points. He was effectively getting dial up speeds. So he retired early while I was getting a meal. He rejoined and was able to limp back to the pits and I hopped back into the car and ran through rest of the race. The final time in the car was without any notice incidents.

I would comment on the behavior of the other prototype class but in reading the other posts I don't really need to say anything else. I would be beating a dead horse.

Anyways it was fun to drive the car and get lots of laps in. My new Fanatec CSL V3 pedals were excellent.

Jos Araneda

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
The only positive for my team in the NOLA´s race for D1 is that we had the fastest Porsche of the race and the 3rd fastest car in the GTE class.

We were really aiming for a very good final result.

Brazil on the way!