What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Oculus with Estoril track

David Hoyo

VEC Division 4
VEC Season Pass
In the Vec Endurance server I have problems with the Oculus CV1, visual yellow artefacts on the sides of the car Windows. A Team mate has the same problem. Enyone Whit Oculus has It. Only I see ever in Estoril with chicane. I run in SRCA year ago on Estoril and It has fine.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
I will have a look later today, just need to fire up the PC after a meeting we are having (got Oculus myself).

Wilbert Velthove

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
I can report flying yellow artifacts even without Oculus but with triple monitors.

John Melichar

I have raced on your server and others with this track and did not notice any issesu. Very strange.

Enzo Fazzi

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Delete the cbash and shaders in rf2/user/log, this may work

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Yeah i dont see it, i´ll look into it some more - but right now i dont see it, i´ve removed Estoril temporarily off the server - but we will send out a new batch of tracks of the public server we have tomorrow.

Shawn Campbell

VEC Division 1
SRC Season pass
I see a flashing red thing out the windscreen on my end (is it the driver helmet showing up on cam somehow?). This is not with occulus but just standard single monitor. In the prototype cars, noticeable on Portugal.

Gustavo da Silva

VEC Division 3
SRC Season pass
I see the same yellow weird things when i drove Estoril earlier this week. I thought with was maybe drivers updates, but on all other tracks everything was normal.