What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Not open for further replies.

Status

Azar Alamouri

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I tried to sign up to the SRCA S30 by typing:

Driver Name: Azar Alamouri

Driver Nationality: Syria.

I can read and understand spoken English: yes.

But if I am not wrong, the sign up thread

Season 30 - sign up

is not open for further replies. I.e, no place to post our sign up info.

Can you help me guys register for this season?

// Azar Alamouri.

I thought this path leads to the same sign up thread but it doesn't. Please follow it guys if you don't want to get lost same as I did.

I don't understand how to register either. In the sign up thread it says "Sign up via the frontpage > Series sign up > SRCA" . Is it this page ? I get "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. " when I enter. Something is wrong. I have signed up for previous season without problems

Last edited by a moderator:
Since srca seasons always been full within a day or two and now we’ve moved signup date you have never ran into the deadline. I will open it but any other seasons from now on sign up in time instead of waiting 3 days

You have until tonight at 20
Thread closed let’s not keep posting in different threads. There is an introduction thread that is open

Status