What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Nitor Velox Gaming announcement

Dennis Lind

Reaction score

Nitor Velox is latin, Nitor means :

I bear or rest upon something, lean on; I am supported by; I am based on.
I press forward, advance.
I mount, climb, ascend; fly.
I strain in giving birth; bring forth.
(figuratively) I strive, struggle, exert myself, make an effort, labor, endeavor.
(figuratively) I try to prove, contend in argument, argue.
(figuratively) I rest, rely, depend upon.

Whilst Velox means :
swift, quick, fleet, rapid, speedy

After some years of staying in the dark, and only shown my presence at important times.
However, it cannot stay forever this way, I knew you wish I'd stay away but here I am.

With a fresh line-up in the slightly polished Nitor Velox Gaming outfit I'm here to give you best possibility to practice finishing 2nd until we're done!

Yes peasants of the interwebs, after a brief break of just over 3 years, Nitor Velox has set it's sights right between your pretty eyes, we're back for another round of unhealthy dominance, where you will be the victims.

Over the course of the WHOLE season 9 we've witnessed some of the saddest examples of wimpy excuses by Amateur-gamers who self pro-claim them as 'pro-simracers'(lol niki, try harder pls).

After loosing about half of my brain capability because of VIOLENTLY facepalming due to these shenanigans, I've returned from the land of far and beyond to change this.

No more excuses, if you are not on your toes, you will only be seeing the top step from 2nd or 3rd place, Vires, Veles, Vhatever your team is called, you're all in the same 'vooth'.. P1 is simply something that does not exist for you anymore.

Some trivial stuff about the team:
Team was started on a quite boring 1st of November morning, 2013 where I should've gone to bed, but once again, I was tired of seeing all these losers getting handed free victories, thus I started this team with a couple of friends who felt the same. It took us exactly 1 day before our first 'big' win.

However after the tragic death of one of the key members of the team, Tomek 'Imol' Nogieć, most of the team went rouge and never really returned.

In the short period of the lifespan in LFS, Nitor Velox a.k.a nv. quickly rose to the top of the ladder. We even shared setups with everyone. Why you ask? because they didn't have a chance at beating us anyways.

Having many successful members of the 'new' Nitor Velox, which has now added 'Gaming' to it's name, I'm sure we will impress this likes of 'ze noob'(niki) and other anomalies.
We're quite a mixed breed, but if we make a pie-chart, we have most members from the Zealand region of Denmark, one from the netherhollands, one guy from one of these I think, I can't read these letters 'slo' countries, can't remember if it Slowackia or Slowenia, anyways his name is Alen, and that usually what we call him, another one speaks so bad english that NONE of us understand a word of what he's saying, so I'm not sure what his name is, he is Hungarian though........ Frankly no one cares where we are from we're just here to kick some buttocks.

With plans of starting an Academy team as quickly as possible, you are mostly welcome to send me a pm on this website or join our discord : https://www.discord.gg/MmDd55g

Drivers!

Dennis Lind (DK) ( Team Leader ):

I'm just really a nobody who enjoy playing the simulators sometimes.

Jake Cooper (UK) ( Just a guy which Dennis wanted to be in the team because he's nice):

Jake is a musician, and he is apparently too busy doing that since he didn't give me a written introductions about himself.

Joakim Stensnæs (DK):

Hi, I’m from Denmark and definitely not a very experienced driver. I’m not completely sure how I ended up in this position, but it looks like I’m going to be in a car near you, most likely in-front, pretty soon.
When that time has come, just know, that you’re getting beat by an inexperienced, immature, spoiled kid, who’s for some inexplicable reason making you re-evaluate your decision to spend all that money on ‘I want to be a race driver-equipment’. Just to realize that not even in the virtual world, can you be successful.
See you, from the podium.
Best regards, Joakim.

(READ: Yeah he is a bit of a jerk, he'll grow on you).

Kasper Stoltze (DK):

28 years old and from Denmark, A lot more experience than you'll ever have-racer with a decent, quite consistent pace.
Not really looking forward to these new teammates, for sure it's gonna be a very tough, and hopefully we should be able to get a win, before I get kicked out :)

László Kovács (HU):

I started to drive with LFS around 2009. In 2014 i was able to win the hungarian LFS championship.
For now i'm trying to find some exciting competition in any race simulator.

Enzo Fazzi (NL):

I'm Enzo, 19 years old and from Netherholland. I have been simracing for about 3 years now and have had two succesful seasons in the VEC.
I'm excited to win the championship next year.

Alen Terzić (Босна и Херцеговина):

Моје име је Ален, ја сам огроман кретен. Нисам веома стар или веома брзо. али ја волим трке.
Здраво.

nice some known names and banter, cant wait to see them using a ferrari as a take off ramp :p it always happens to p1 drivers no matter how skilled they are

For those interested, and those who didn't read Discord today.
There will be a meeting around a new championship that will be run under SRC.
Join our discord to attend the meeting at 21:00 CEST : https://discord.gg/MmDd55g

Nitor Velox is growing!

Upon arrival to the SRC scene, a lot of people have already rolled their eyes, I don't blame you, It's hard to look defeat in it's eyes when you see it.

As the team now is already very deep in pre-season bootcamp, and not really much time for forums and or shenanigans, we've decided to strenghten our squad a fair bit again.

I bring to you 3 new drivers for our lineup,

First off Frederik Schrøder:
Hey I'm Frederik, 20 years old and from Denmark. Been simracing for some years now and wanted to take it a bit more serious, ended up getting drafted for the 24 hour of lemans and winning it, which makes me the most succesfull VEC driver with a 100% winrate. Now I hope to continue this achivement with these guys which could prove difficult, but I enjoy a challenge.

After him came Osa... Osasuyi Em... Embuv...
(After looking for his name for 5 minutes in the SRCA S10 sign ups I managed to find it)
Osasuyi Emumwen everybody!!!!
Hi, inexperienced with only a year of sim racing so no idea what I'm doing here, I just happen to be friends with someone in a team that's trying to win a championship. Guess it just goes to show it's not what you know its who you know.
(Yeah well, He's Alen's friend, so no wonder...)

Last but not least Martin Dyrlund! (literally, he was the last to join)
I have been sim racing for about 14 years starting with F1 Challenge 99-02. Then a couple of years later a FSR team spotted me, and got to drive a couple of seasons in the World Championships. Later i began to focus more on GT cars and winning GTR24h in 2008 at Spa was a really nice experience. I joined NLR in VEC Season 3 and have been with them for the last 7 years where i won the VEC GT championship in season 5, with alot of wins and really fun times during those 7 years. Now it was time to move on and i am hungry for winning again and hopefully Nitor Velox is the right place for that.

This means that we'll be able to fill out 3 cars in the upcoming VEC series, so enjoy tripple the pain.

In other news, we have formed a partnership with RWD-Designs, who makes insane liveries and logo's :

Check them out here! http://www.rwd-design.com/

/D out

Last edited:
Hey I'm Frederik, 20 years old and from Denmark. Been simracing for some years now and wanted to take it a bit more serious, ended up getting drafted for the 24 hour of lemans and winning it, which makes me the most succesfull VEC driver with a 100% winrate.

:lol: :Laugh:

8gjQfCT2MQgNaq8ekxa0k0SiBvxOi7CgXzzUFDsTHnRDDeQnSzdOPv1L0LSmQxK_MSPAfOKvYtmCec3R2iYn3f7WhOl7e7QIS8KRo0hoSI_cSzqmkk35eMBlVZZ-zIzFO03jhfWYpUbXE0--B9dXh7h_bnpWF4ZSBpky1CB_A9YYChvzp3BAZZl4NEhgfH_3Xu72TrSHnEak7Lpnj4GIPcaZC6fpOPB5G_FEI2t52m8FnuP7cIur4hELADG6ObknuzJfQ1O6Qui-X15a3LIbqYYgdKTZEEDyw0Ji0GZfcxn6uZTsS9UTV8g04igseJsl5aj1EA3ouoLZG9A3sXTZ6D05SKM9IOr0XPrn6mgd1Trh7vaoFBYy5feHjl2-pXIHrle3daOs2lZGjgLfQTgiPBbBkertQsXCPAGHLS8ewqa-AtCzW8UDlAUdFdNCibV1T-HE9qSUAvtYp-uMcTRaTksmKlXzBtlxY4zvj-Ae93V8rzUqvMfQ_yFI8WJYarEgGLqguAXVTuxoCNNQEPgE1Ghszz0v0BB2whtt3RQM7Na0B48oOYW-UZ2BVV7GXU8Aik5Z6A6xLYV89tNEkpHaMWelU35f_0_xjzGj5N36msR7SkmWxbY1wWYtBB5ggmHFcV6Zp9kFChrC4lKXR7ajeG49z8HFRpzm1ZW7pxR4MVw1_W-4p5rukfC4Q3qDCzxn=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

BFGrt0N

BFGrt0N

After nearly 2 months of preparation, the day of PreQ, feared day among many, but really a day that we at Nitor Velox looked forward to.
We showed great performance during qualifying scoring two poles out of two possible.
Alen managed to put his and Martins (Kaspers car aswell, but he was enjoying life somewhere hot) car on pole in an impressively close GT class. (gg ez - ©Alen Terzic 2017)
Some new faces showed up in GT and it's very positive for me to see that there is someone capable to stand up and face the music, so a lot of respect for most of the GT field!
How was the race for the GT then?
In the first stint Alen build up a lead of around 15 seconds when Martin took over the car.
Our closes rivals choose another strategy with double stinting their tyres and that meant we lost around 25 seconds in our first pit stop.
Martin gained some time on the leading car, but when Alen took over the car for the 3rd stint he was stuck behind the #77 car.
A code 80 was called around 3 hours into the race just before the pit entry and Martin was not ready to take over the car, and the #77 car had their driver ready so they could take advantage of that Code 80.
We lost 1 minute as we did our last pit stop and driver swap with around 45 minutes left on the clock. In the last stint Martin made set the quickest lap time of the race trying to gain some time. The gap was 60 seconds in the start of the stint but down to 35 seconds on last lap, when #77 got a connection lost. Nitor Velox will donate microwave food in the future to Olivier Fortin, #77.

In LMP2 (Yes i will speak of myself in 3rd person now) Dennis clinched pole by what seemed a lifetime, not really anyone managing to match the pace, it seemed like the race for Joakim(Now Joe), Frederik(Now Fred) and Dennis would be smooth sailing..... First stint really did indeed go smooth, we built a strong lead, had the race under control and LITERALLY no problems with either GT, LMP1's or LMP2's for that matter. By the end of the first stint we were leading by more than 15 seconds. Then came the second stint, again no drama what so ever and we kept building the lead. coming up to the slowly spreading GT field it became more easy to see who was pushing to gain time and who was in their preferred position, because we suddenly found a stray Ferrari and we became best friends in our pit stop that both took over 450 seconds.... Oh well, could be worse!

Dennis continued in the car after the repairs had been done and our strategist, Fred in this situation, managed to fiddle with the strategy enough to make us actually in some kind of contention where we could at least make up some time, but for sure not win. Joakim was the next victim of the fantastically horribly bumpy dumb circuit of Estoril, he did a really good job, stayed out of self caused trouble and really fought to make up some time, this being one of his first proper Simulation Endurance races I must say he's done good and he will for sure be stronger during the season!
Second driver change saw Frederik jumping in, aware of the situation Fred took no unnecessary risks, and kept a really impressive pace.

See the thing with Endurance racing is that, you might be the fastest best driver in the world, however if your average laptime is not good, then you're no good. Both Joakim and Frederik did an amazing job at this, and I must say that I'm very impressed with the effort on a whole. After loosing 457 seconds on repairs we only finished the race 3 laps down, which in itself is a nice accomplishment, and definitely not something that could be done single handed, this was a team effort and a very good one. We at Nitor Velox would like to say thanks for the appetizer, and let's have a season that we'll all remember.

See you in our rear view..... for a while, not easy to spot black dots 20 seconds back.
Nitor Velox Management.
A14H4u3

A14H4u3

18OtpzMGsFPKHQnLkxhQ56llhR9z2UEN5pvYIXEFfc5cnaBwsWMjrrHgrEpaxFj8d7_YKuSx5kCkpwZtaqFNPha6hpHrbZZFTLw7IVy8PrWBaOx0d4IeeLYJ5LQF6N8MoNB5pZvmn5wxQ4KimHFkzvIpVmvuCMxCOeU_9k3bySfzkqis9YntIK1rC_HjuLGUMwWmLQcWHncZAY7gIU88_Q2cpZ8EvPjUepl-lin17H_4yDOs1NOXJv8tjSBY1ePYSuTZJM2m0qhckKmi1LmSh2pyE-MxwkA6NB9pieYSYIha7KoQvrxqCJiPRdYmgTy4PsY14HqnqeNkL3GtoqZQU0_ygd2myMj9VY34ziG-Oj-yfOo3pYNLxhS-Cfn1mOZwF_ag2qyYUcaZpVVVSxKb6zAUgrIpBdjKtFi38MSzHJRliUrEvO_oqylgnA6zBhoODUOiAQ9kVdrBTw0bzw-WWqwBLP11OC5L-dJaU7Sr0ZB8Na83XQRn4QiXQP9WKBWBW_HU_IUCELP_hn0IgpW3Zdy3YL3MHT_NchxAPVLu7uQ96GTm42c5nknXFFxY-6uRbbx-7xriGH46G3XgFyqaA5Y-Mawg77gMWCY5P70TmvwFnexBON_0UXr-awXxzs7y2e4qln5MRM0oHkLH_3kJAjt_eu9wHQRNlhBFmVWZhw9pjwLcB7SkPmPBXGtYx20=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

Last edited: