What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

How do i get a license?

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score

License tests are now open.
Fronpage > SRCA > Take license test

Now please take your time, make sure you understand the rules before pushing through this. Dont cheat and just understand the rules, because if you dont you most likely wont be here for long ;)

Only members that made an introduction and DOES NOT yet have a license can access this.

Last edited:
License tests are now open.
Fronpage > SRCA > Take license test

Now please take your time, make sure you understand the rules before pushing through this. Dont cheat and just understand the rules, because if you dont you most likely wont be here for long ;)

Only members that made an introduction and DOES NOT yet have a license can access this.

Just to give you an idea - 43 license test have been taken so far. A few failed, but it will go through 1-3 days after so a bit of patience. But overall a very interesting and easier way for people to join.
By 1 day - we have gone through a normal SRCA season and then some. Remind you L4, when you get it is on probation (and will also show here on the forum).

Will the old SRCA results be linked to the front page again under "Legacy" or are they gone for good?

There were an issue with the polls these last 24 hours. Its fixed now. This means that not everyone who passed/failed has gotten a PM. You should check your user, the licenses is assigned.

@Jimmi Allison
Hello Jimmi I have a question, I already participated in the years 2016 and 2017 with the Gilles Racing Team and I want to participate in the championship with another team and it turns out that I do not have my license, which was and is my partner in Gilles Racing Team does keep the L4 license and both he and I register at the Vec at times, my question is; do I have to get my license again? Could you give me the license again?
thanks and regards

As explained - if you don’t have a license you need to get it. It’s easy now so no exceptions.

Just a small update
Over the last 9 months we have handled 330 license tests. While we haven't seen a major change in IRR's this seems to be a succesful move, yet we do see some small mistakes on track which is in our rules. But regardless this has freed up some troubles by some drivers that was not able to be available for 2 races in a (SRCA) season.

During the last few weeks after our S15 announcement we have seen quite an increase of license applications. Thank you for your interest, a small heads up before you ask. It takes 24 hours (automatically once a few of us have agreed if the answers are sufficient) before you get notice wether or not you have gained a license.