What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Need a few answers regarding LMP3

Bart Slobodzian

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Is there anyway a non VEC driver can get his hands on the SRC VEC LMP3 car? I am told it has more power than the original.
A team has approached me to drive in the Le Mans 24hr, I want to learn the car and practice before I commit anything to the team.
Basically I want to save them the cost of a License fee for 1 race if me and the car dont agree.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there anyway a non VEC driver can get his hands on the SRC VEC LMP3 car? I am told it has more power than the original.
A team has approached me to drive in the Le Mans 24hr, I want to learn the car and practice before I commit anything to the team.
Basically I want to save them the cost of a License fee for 1 race if me and the car dont agree.
It does not have to be a non VEC driver, VEC drivers know that one of the first edits we made to the car was to give it a bit more omph, so its not the same as the original car.
Changelog
Code:
Engine upgrade to 2020 LMP3 regulations (roughly 500 bhp) (This can cause rev to be to short, if so use a little more wing)

Shawn Campbell

VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
It is exactly the same except with more power. So you might need to give the rear a bit more grip but your setups won't change much at all otherwise.