What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

• This is where you introduce yourself - please click here
    Read the first post please

Motec Workspace

Loic Marchand

Reaction score
Hey guys !

For thoses who are usiinc Motec i2 Pro, i've found a great workspace on iRacing's forum that can be used with both iRacing and rFactor 2
It comes with many tracks map, a lot of informations about the main things that are tyres, chassis, suspension, brakes and engine

About iRacing data, the main issue was that dampers data weren't displayed, with this workspace you got dampers data :)

Attachments

• C2C Modifieds MoTeC i2 Pro Workspace.rar
    882.5 KB · Views: 413
Nice find. I was struggling with trying to convert my old workspace from the version of MOTEC that works with iRacing to the newer version without any luck. I wasn't looking forward to recreating one from scratch and this may have just done the trick!