What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Mod management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riccardo Corazzari

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Hi all, how can i uninstall now VEC S10 mod and GT3 official pack (this one permanently)? As VEC workshop link has been removed i dunno how to unsubscribe, and as GT3 pack is an "inventory" content and if i remove it then it gets auto downloaded at the next steam login...

thank you!!

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
VEC will be removed this week, for the official content: Go to your steam inventory and click on it there. This will give you the option to visit its workshop page and unsub.

Riccardo Corazzari

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
VEC will be removed this week, for the official content: Go to your steam inventory and click on it there. This will give you the option to visit its workshop page and unsub.
ok thank you.
about content: already did, the problem is that i get automatically subscripted again and cars gets downloaded back :rolleyes:

Zdenek Smarda

VEC Division 1
VEC Season Pass
with S397 DLC Content i have same problem.... if i unsubscribe Inventory item - still downloading content...

Riccardo Corazzari

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
with S397 DLC Content i have same problem.... if i unsubscribe Inventory item - still downloading content...
I also tried to unsubscribe and manually delete all files but doesnt work, there is no way to stop the download

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Now for the VEC content - is it still there?
If it is - please delete it, if you can’t - try to verify game files.

Riccardo Corazzari

VEC Division 1
VLMS
SRC Season pass
Now for the VEC content - is it still there?
If it is - please delete it, if you can’t - try to verify game files.
no its not. and i found the way to remove inventory content from my installation :cool:

Gerard de Baar

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
I have a same problem, package not available. I unsubbed from all the VEC content from RF2 and started the game, it downloaded again. Tried to unsub and sub again and then try to join a server, still didn't work...

Lets please not make a new thread and keep bring old threads back.
Use the current race thread please, if you get that - you are obviously missing a component.
List your versions of
BMW (2) +1.27vec
Corvette (2) +1.27vec
Porsche (2) +1.27vec
Norma (2) +1.27vec
Oreca (2) +1.27vec
Silverstone
Please post it in the current race thread: Race 0 - Preseason at Silverstone

Status
Not open for further replies.