What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing.
Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Mod help

Morten Faarup

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Hey guys
Do I need any special files to log on to the practice server. It seems i dont have the correct version?
I have the URD files installed (although from 2015), and i cant seem to update the game further than 1108. You guys seem to run 1109?
Hope someone have time to comment.

Hey guys
Do I need any special files to log on to the practice server. It seems i dont have the correct version?
I have the URD files installed (although from 2015), and i cant seem to update the game further than 1108. You guys seem to run 1109?
Hope someone have time to comment.
Go to VEC forum then check VEC Season pass in there you will find the download for VEC Workshop. Get that
1109 is the version that is out there in rFactor 2

Morten Faarup

SR.C License 4
VEC Season Pass
Great thx m8.
I must have a problem with my rf2 then. I have nowhere to update version. It just says version 1108 :(

Open Steam, right click rFactor 2 and choose properties (egenskaber)
Then choose BETA´S tab and choose v1109 - in the dropdown