What's new
SimRacing.Club

Welcome to SimRacing.Club
We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance.
VEC´s feeder series Virtual Le Mans Series and several special events - Plenty of racing. Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll just need to introduce yourself and then you can start off in our Academy series

Mirror Quality

Nicolas Pailhes

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Hello, I have a random problem, the virtual and real mirrors are in very low quality. No problem on other cars. All my settings are on full.
Has someone already had this problem?
GRAB_003.JPG

James Andrew

VEC Division 4
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
I've rarely driven cars other than the BMW, but yes, from day 1 I've usually had that and it drives me mad. I even get it on the dashboard rear view TV screen. Interestingly (maybe), every time I notice that it is actually doing the mirrors properly, I am always driving offline. I don't know whether it is sometimes OK or never OK when online.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
We need to put all these bug reports in one place, and there is a bug report system on S397 forum. Please use that, then the lead in tests will put in on a list. I´ve heard it before, but i dont see an active report on it. So please submit it there, with your settings etc so testers can reproduce this.

Jimmi Allison

Administrator
Reaction score
We need to put all these bug reports in one place, and there is a bug report system on S397 forum. Please use that, then the lead in tests will put in on a list. I´ve heard it before, but i dont see an active report on it. So please submit it there, with your settings etc so testers can reproduce this.
I see you posted it yesterday :)

Nicolas Pailhes

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Thx Jimmy, I thought you could make it faster to fix the bug :)
But this post allowed me to see that I'm not alone in this case.

Robert Johnsson

VEC Division 2
SRC Season pass
Reaction score
Not sure that this is an bug more than a low resolution issue. In earlier mods you just needed to change the "mirror.bmp" (located in the vehicle .mas file) to one with higher resolution.

BMP's attached (I am not R1 Robbie btw)

Attachments

Nicolas Pailhes

VEC Division 2
VEC Season Pass
Reaction score
Thank's Robert, Yes it is a problem of resolution I think too, but the .mas is encrypted, I do not know how to open it :(